Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: salem rey
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/31/2011, 14:25
Replies: 0
Views: 644
Posted By salem rey
Question [Help]Guildwar Error of 5165.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

does anyone know this error? and how to fix it?

and by the way this is my whole guildwars.cs




If anyone know about this problem and how to fix this....
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/15/2011, 08:16
Replies: 2
Views: 478
Posted By salem rey
If your talking about the latest source, no one...

If your talking about the latest source, no one will help you. someone will just till you about voiding packeting. thats all. they will not help you a lot. :P
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 16:14
Replies: 9
Views: 1,148
Posted By salem rey
sorry

sorry
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/14/2011, 16:12
Replies: 3
Views: 416
Posted By salem rey
:(

:(
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/14/2011, 15:47
Replies: 3
Views: 416
Posted By salem rey
Question Adding the I.Plus Logo of Latest Patch to 5165.

Anyone know how to add this from latest patch to 5165? I don't know where to do this, if this will be in client or in source side?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

this Picture was taken from...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 15:35
Replies: 9
Views: 1,148
Posted By salem rey
No, I just try teraore source it was great except...

No, I just try teraore source it was great except for 1 problem. the problem that i cant even fix till now. :) try also the said source. :D i like my source. i just edited it I dont rewrite any :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 14:45
Replies: 9
Views: 1,148
Posted By salem rey
No, I edited 5165 source only from the beginning....

No, I edited 5165 source only from the beginning. And I didn't try any source. And I love my source. 5165 is the best source I have. :) even though it's have a little problem. Lag when someone...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 12:07
Replies: 9
Views: 1,148
Posted By salem rey
@mrpop = long time ago, maybe 2010 someone ask me...

@mrpop = long time ago, maybe 2010 someone ask me how to make 5 kings. this is just lines where to make 5 kings. and i dont know where of the line we will change to make 5 kings. :) sorry :P
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 05:15
Replies: 9
Views: 1,148
Posted By salem rey
Thumbs up [Release] 5165 How to make all nooble from prince to knight will be a king/queen.

I try it in my server 5165 of teraore source, a MYSQL base source. I don't know if this will work in other version or maybe you can just convert it to other versions.

Instructions:

1. Search...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/13/2011, 11:55
Replies: 20
Views: 2,796
Posted By salem rey
If you want +76 and above you do like this: ...

If you want +76 and above you do like this:

444280 16 0 13532 13532 0 0 0 144 0
444280 76 0 13532 13532 0 0 0 144 0
444280 77 0 13532 13532 0 0 0 144 0

only the 2nd part will edit so that...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 10/11/2011, 04:14
Replies: 19
Views: 2,056
Posted By salem rey
Is this for Edit section?

Is this for Edit section?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/04/2011, 04:12
Replies: 2
Views: 591
Posted By salem rey
nah, :P dont have any clue. :D

nah, :P dont have any clue. :D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/04/2011, 02:34
Replies: 2
Views: 591
Posted By salem rey
Question anyone know how to make this?

Anyone knows how to add this garment from 5095 to my 5165 source?


199305 RoseSuit 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 65535 65535 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 1 675 Suit Rose~Fairy 5
199315...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2011, 12:52
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
Ohh. ^^

Ohh. ^^
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2011, 12:47
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
I thought his a she. :P sorry. his I mean. :D

I thought his a she. :P sorry. his I mean. :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2011, 11:28
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
I just notifying all, coz maybe she can't fix it....

I just notifying all, coz maybe she can't fix it. thats why notified all if anyone can help me. :P
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2011, 04:14
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
If anyone know about this problem, can you share...

If anyone know about this problem, can you share to me. and also how they fix it,. :(
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2011, 02:19
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
Yah,. None got fix my problem. :(

Yah,. None got fix my problem. :(
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/29/2011, 18:17
Replies: 102
Views: 18,013
Posted By salem rey
Got problem with this source, When someone log in...

Got problem with this source, When someone log in all online character will lag. sometimes the ping goes 3k. is there anyone can help me about this problem?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/28/2011, 17:23
Replies: 2
Views: 1,076
Posted By salem rey
this is my gameworker cs. if this can help. ...

this is my gameworker cs. if this can help.


using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.IO;

namespace NewestCOServer.Main
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/28/2011, 13:03
Replies: 2
Views: 1,076
Posted By salem rey
Question [5165] Anyone know this problem?

Problem: When Someone Log in Ping goes High sometimes goes to 5k and all online character feels lag. Then when it load the newly character lag will gone. Is there anything wrong in the code in my...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/22/2011, 06:17
Replies: 1
Views: 625
Posted By salem rey
#bump

#bump
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/21/2011, 04:48
Replies: 1
Views: 625
Posted By salem rey
Arrow [5165] teroaresource SQL source problem!

I download the source of teroare, then i configure some line of it. but i didn't rarely edit all. I just edit ip's server name's. and some;s rates.

the server work fines and flawless, then...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/13/2011, 13:53
Replies: 4
Views: 529
Posted By salem rey
Question [5165] character Already in Use problem!

Anyone familiar this problem? when someone not properly exited, like adjusting the sreen size the character didnt log out. but the game disappear. and the account is always online...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/12/2011, 08:26
Replies: 5
Views: 542
Posted By salem rey
can you teach me? please

can you teach me? please
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.