Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CatalinWeb
Forum: Metin2 09/10/2016, 22:51
Replies: 2
Views: 4,734
Posted By CatalinWeb
Hei man, thank you. The link didn't work because...

Hei man, thank you. The link didn't work because the forum doesn't care about the # sign when redirecting. Anyway, here it is: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I still couldn't find the reason they would use...
Forum: Metin2 09/10/2016, 16:40
Replies: 2
Views: 4,734
Posted By CatalinWeb
Smile Metin2 client source code

Hi guys,

Can somebody provide a link for the client source code of metin2?

I just got the server source code and there are many references to LUA. Yet, I can't see any .lua files and I don't...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.