Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ArchNemes
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 01/24/2009, 16:13
Replies: 107
Views: 54,829
Posted By ArchNemes
nice

nice
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 10:31
Replies: 18
Views: 1,617
Posted By ArchNemes
TY Xeno and Athereal.. All I did was ask a...

TY Xeno and Athereal.. All I did was ask a question calmly and politely... I dont see how that shows impatience :-/ With all the questions my 13 yr old daugther gives me Im starting to wonder if...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 05:03
Replies: 18
Views: 1,617
Posted By ArchNemes
Thank you BotManiac... Thats all I wanted.. A...

Thank you BotManiac... Thats all I wanted.. A mature answer to a simple question.. But I guess I also have to deal with the child end of things when playing games online and get those posts thinking...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 04:50
Replies: 18
Views: 1,617
Posted By ArchNemes
Im not saying its easy or being impatient, im...

Im not saying its easy or being impatient, im just saying its been 18 hours and I was originally told 6 hours. Its simply a question, dont look into it deeper then that.. If you dont know what a...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 04:37
Replies: 18
Views: 1,617
Posted By ArchNemes
Exclamation Status on US CabalRider??

Its now 10:30 pm EST and almost 18 hours since the update. I was wondering what the status and progress of the 1.0.4 CabalRider was? I was told 6 hours E.T.A. but that has long since past.. Any...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 03:06
Replies: 664
Views: 90,616
Posted By ArchNemes
How is the progress coming for the US verison?...

How is the progress coming for the US verison? not complaining or anything, just curious
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2008, 02:15
Replies: 664
Views: 90,616
Posted By ArchNemes
what does Intruder mean? and whatever it does, it...

what does Intruder mean? and whatever it does, it isnt me
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/29/2008, 23:51
Replies: 664
Views: 90,616
Posted By ArchNemes
Ok, I understand now, I didnt realize that post...

Ok, I understand now, I didnt realize that post was directed to me. thanks for clearing that up... If I was half as smart os the people who made these bots Im be half as rich as Bill Gates (which is...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/29/2008, 23:40
Replies: 664
Views: 90,616
Posted By ArchNemes
BotManic sir, what is the E.T.A. on the US...

BotManic sir, what is the E.T.A. on the US verison? I think the 1.0.3 worked great and hope a US verison of 1.0.4 is also free and in 1 week (payday) id gladly p2u if need be because even though im...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/29/2008, 23:24
Replies: 63
Views: 13,373
Posted By ArchNemes
Im right about what? lol... I just wanted to know...

Im right about what? lol... I just wanted to know about an E.T.A. on the US 1.0.4 :)
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/29/2008, 23:22
Replies: 63
Views: 13,373
Posted By ArchNemes
Im right about what? lol.. I just asked about a...

Im right about what? lol.. I just asked about a E.T.A. on US 1.0.4.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/29/2008, 22:44
Replies: 63
Views: 13,373
Posted By ArchNemes
Any E.T.A. on the US verison of the 1.0.4 ???

Any E.T.A. on the US verison of the 1.0.4 ???
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.