Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Capt. Rusty
Forum: Coders Trading 12/02/2020, 12:51
Replies: 3
Views: 523
Posted By Capt. Rusty
This is not just a bypass. It's a hacking...

This is not just a bypass. It's a hacking framework with many cheat-making tools included - licensing, obfuscation, version control. It will save you a lot of time, if you are a coder. You basically...
Forum: Coders Trading 11/29/2020, 13:27
Replies: 3
Views: 523
Posted By Capt. Rusty
[Source] Universal AC bypass

OK. This is it.

Finally, I'm going to sell my hacking framework. I've been using it for years with my pay2cheat projects. Mostly on ArmA / DayZ. No single detection occured.

Brief description...
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/24/2019, 12:42
Replies: 5
Views: 1,070
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Right now, we are investigating the game and...

Right now, we are investigating the game and testing. We will make a demo video in 2-3 weeks. If you think we are overconfident with our abilities, just order the features you're sure about. We don't...
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/21/2019, 15:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,070
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Thumbs up Vodoo hack (custom features)

It's been a long time of silence, but now we are BACK!
We are glad to announce the new DayZ SA Hack is finally in development. More powerful and stealthy than ever before!




Custom cheat....
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/27/2017, 20:57
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Ammo isn't server-sided. But disarm instead of...

Ammo isn't server-sided. But disarm instead of enemy disarms you! so i thought it's patched

I'm back at sales. Sorry for down-time, all subs are restored with extra days.
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/30/2017, 22:36
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Yes!!!!

Yes!!!!
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/27/2017, 18:57
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Alexis6130 who are you even? French guy? I asked...

Alexis6130 who are you even? French guy? I asked one for proof of payment lol he says he doesn't know his email but promised to get me to police
lol fkn children
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/20/2017, 01:48
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Cheat works that's the most significant thing....

Cheat works that's the most significant thing. I'm not a skype babysitter.
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/18/2017, 18:59
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Paypal/btc

Paypal/btc
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/12/2017, 22:50
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
I think they added some server check. Same code...

I think they added some server check. Same code was working before :(
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/24/2017, 21:41
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Half of a year (-:

Half of a year (-:
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/18/2017, 22:23
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Hack is too tough you sent it to MWB? Good...

Hack is too tough you sent it to MWB? Good advertisement btw
This kid leaked my cheat, but nope, undetected. And I'll keep it such.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/06/2017, 06:11
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
For now - low No Absolutely....

For now - low


No



Absolutely. If you are :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/22/2017, 22:58
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
By adding incendiary part to the bullet, of...

By adding incendiary part to the bullet, of course.. lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/16/2017, 10:50
Replies: 133
Views: 26,735
Posted By Capt. Rusty
[BE Undetected] DayZ SA 0.62 ESP

Hi.

I finished my DayZ SA Hack recently so going to be selling it now.
Ver. 1 has successfully survived 2 months and is now available for re-purchase for old customers. Ver. 2 is a full rework of...
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/28/2016, 17:13
Replies: 4
Views: 3,556
Posted By Capt. Rusty
Admins, please move this to DayZ Trading - Trade,...

Admins, please move this to DayZ Trading - Trade, buy or sell DayZ accounts ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
I mistaken :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/27/2016, 13:12
Replies: 4
Views: 3,556
Posted By Capt. Rusty
[BE Undetected] Kernel .DLL injector

Hi,

today I'm selling only .dll injector, which utilizez kernel driver.
It was funny to code, but now I need some money so gonna be selling it. It is completely undetected against Battleye, and...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.