Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Asketor
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2022, 15:53
Replies: 5
Views: 2,083
Posted By Asketor
pleaseee

pleaseee
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2022, 22:35
Replies: 240
Views: 87,121
Posted By Asketor
Please update the cheat. No one will cheat...

Please update the cheat. No one will cheat without you. please
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2022, 21:14
Replies: 240
Views: 87,121
Posted By Asketor
The cheat is closing.

Hacking attempt was made. The cheat is closing..
Forum: 4Story 01/07/2022, 10:46
Replies: 14
Views: 2,386
Posted By Asketor
Can you share the cheat please

Can you share the cheat please
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2021, 13:46
Replies: 8
Views: 3,185
Posted By Asketor
not working.

not working.
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/19/2021, 19:32
Replies: 6
Views: 3,749
Posted By Asketor
Test versiyon please.

Test versiyon please.
Forum: 4Story 11/15/2020, 22:10
Replies: 2
Views: 1,011
Posted By Asketor
I canceled the ancient net. Instead I installed...

I canceled the ancient net. Instead I installed Global4Story / v4story files. The game closes while navigating some maps in this net. How can I fix?



Can you add dc?
I searched for his name...
Forum: 4Story 11/13/2020, 13:02
Replies: 2
Views: 1,011
Posted By Asketor
Ancient 1.0 Files

I have Ancient 1.0 Files. I've installed but I don't have Tclient to log into the game. Can you help me?

DC: LooLypoTR#2643
Forum: 4Story 11/07/2020, 23:35
Replies: 2
Views: 979
Posted By Asketor
Hello, I'm using 3.3 Files but nothing works in...

Hello, I'm using 3.3 Files but nothing works in happy.
Forum: 4Story 10/30/2020, 17:27
Replies: 2
Views: 979
Posted By Asketor
Files 3.3

Hello, I am using the net in the image.
But I can't start the game.
Does not open (TCRTL-TLOGİN-TMAP-TWORLD)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Image Click Me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Help me please
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/28/2020, 12:09
Replies: 240
Views: 87,121
Posted By Asketor
Merhaba Türk serverinde oynuyorsan birlikte...

Merhaba Türk serverinde oynuyorsan birlikte oynayalım. Ne dersin? ÖM den telefon numarası paylaşalım mı?
Forum: 4Story 08/30/2016, 19:11
Replies: 4
Views: 1,656
Posted By Asketor
Working Hackshield ✓ TCD AOE hack is worked....

Working Hackshield ✓

TCD AOE hack is worked. :bandit: :handsdown: :mofo:
Forum: 4Story 08/20/2016, 15:32
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By Asketor
Skpye id please

Skpye id please
Forum: 4Story 08/14/2016, 12:07
Replies: 5
Views: 1,125
Posted By Asketor
Let's open with the server.

Let's open with the server.
Forum: 4Story 08/13/2016, 14:01
Replies: 5
Views: 1,125
Posted By Asketor
Exclamation Server

Hello there

Have to be established server with me?
I have information about Server.
Take a private message.

Paula ..
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.