Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SoOn
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2009, 17:10
Replies: 1,047
Views: 225,799
Posted By SoOn
Virustotal. MD5: f889c748dbe5cbce6acb81606b70b021...

Virustotal. MD5: f889c748dbe5cbce6acb81606b70b021 Backdoor.Montp Generic PWS.y Trojan-Spy.Win32.Montp.aq ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2008, 20:22
Replies: 4,735
Views: 971,928
Posted By SoOn
-.- this version don't work with isro bot... wait...

-.- this version don't work with isro bot... wait for the 7.0 version^^
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2008, 17:06
Replies: 14
Views: 4,990
Posted By SoOn
Auto ResseR for POWERLVL

Hi all! My friend sent me an usefull progam for silkroad... If u wanna plvl a noob char (at ongs) and collerct a lot of sp, u'll also need a tool which is do it...All in all this is a program which...
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/13/2008, 22:17
Replies: 6
Views: 1,359
Posted By SoOn
oops :D

oops :D
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/13/2008, 21:41
Replies: 6
Views: 1,359
Posted By SoOn
Sro_Multiclient+NoDC_but_not_bot :S

Hi! My friend send me an usefull progam for silkroad... When I am logining I can do it woth moe clients and I don't get dc.... I'm sure that it will good for all....

SORRY for the password.. I get...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.