Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zriv2
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/17/2008, 23:42
Replies: 3
Views: 840
Posted By zriv2
I run that program, logged in and nothing...

I run that program, logged in and nothing works... Even auto target doesn't work on that server, but our enemies use similar program for auto target... What do they use?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/17/2008, 23:38
Replies: 189
Views: 85,039
Posted By zriv2
I launched that program, logged in and nothing...

I launched that program, logged in and nothing works ? :mad: Is there any way to make that program to work ? C6 private server....
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/17/2008, 20:47
Replies: 3
Views: 840
Posted By zriv2
I'm looking for program

Hmm... I'm lokin for program...
We were near angelic wrotex ~70 players, max 5fps... I just become violet and i'm down. I died in less than 2 sec. wtf? 6 players at the same time. Is there any...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/13/2008, 22:20
Replies: 0
Views: 6,214
Posted By zriv2
l2phx 3.1.8

Ok. I didn't fin any information how to use, so i'm asking how to make items with that program ? Example i want BW tunic what i should to do ?

noob@l2 hacks ^^
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/13/2008, 21:35
Replies: 112
Views: 84,661
Posted By zriv2
I see ??? not russian letters ;]

I see ??? not russian letters ;]
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/13/2008, 18:46
Replies: 112
Views: 84,661
Posted By zriv2
:confused: How i can solve this problem ? ...

:confused: How i can solve this problem ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.