Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lonelyphantom2
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/04/2008, 06:35
Replies: 28
Views: 10,909
Posted By lonelyphantom2
translation? this is what i got from google: ...

translation?
this is what i got from google:

So people because I'm eig of DS and the forum is Bugleer here so I thought I contribute to my German brothers, but also what: P Basically, it is old...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.