Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rexor12
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/04/2017, 23:49
Replies: 11
Views: 2,106
Posted By rexor12
I'm not a marketing specialist, so I may have...

I'm not a marketing specialist, so I may have misused certain words that implied that I was full of myself, as you have previously mentioned, though I really didn't mean to do so.

I do agree with...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/28/2017, 17:09
Replies: 11
Views: 2,106
Posted By rexor12
Nowhere do I state that I reverse engineered the...

Nowhere do I state that I reverse engineered the game's transmission protocol, I believe. I've only used my magical powers to unveil certain secrets unbeknownst to many others. Also, I don't think...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/24/2017, 23:47
Replies: 11
Views: 2,106
Posted By rexor12
No problemo, everyone should use what they like...

No problemo, everyone should use what they like the most. ;)
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/13/2017, 20:37
Replies: 11
Views: 2,106
Posted By rexor12
Hungry Catshop Emulator

Hi guys!

I'd like to introduce to you the Hungry Catshop application which is a Perfect World catshop emulator.

In short, it lets you set up your catshops without having to use the resource...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.