Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: quiklex
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/03/2010, 15:35
Replies: 3
Views: 1,811
Posted By quiklex
The link is down!!!

The link is down!!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/07/2009, 01:46
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
:):) thank you for no kill my dream xD i will go...

:):) thank you for no kill my dream xD i will go continued with my server...yes i know...i need work much...but I think no one is born learned...jejeje xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/07/2009, 01:08
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
all right!! so what is the LOTF? can u send me a...

all right!! so what is the LOTF? can u send me a link where there a guide how to create it plz... I have no idea how to code but I think I can learn to do, of course not be a pro but I will defend to...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/07/2009, 00:34
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
mmm.. i make my server with coemuv2 because it is...

mmm.. i make my server with coemuv2 because it is the only guide that could create in addition to the 5017 version that is very easy, but believe this because I can't create the binary because I have...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 17:47
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
mmm... the db_database_backup? what do you think?...

mmm... the db_database_backup? what do you think? i have a database size 17kb xD but i download other database with size 352kb...so chage database? what do you think? xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 16:58
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
hehehe no HAVE any NPCs xD is empty!! XD

hehehe no HAVE any NPCs xD is empty!! XD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 14:45
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
CoEmuv2 ^^

CoEmuv2 ^^
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 14:13
Replies: 14
Views: 1,150
Posted By quiklex
[HELP] my server don't have NPCs and don't have monsters

i make my private server ^^:cool:

but don't have any NPCs and don't have any monster...:confused:so I need these guides...where i can activate all NPCs full working and activate all monsters full...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 13:55
Replies: 8
Views: 470
Posted By quiklex
I already have my server ^^ but the following...

I already have my server ^^ but the following will find a guide where I explain how to put the npc
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 05:15
Replies: 3
Views: 422
Posted By quiklex
I use the ip exactly as it appears on the 5095...

I use the ip exactly as it appears on the 5095 server guide then this is not the problem in my login...=/ ok thank u!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/06/2009, 04:52
Replies: 3
Views: 422
Posted By quiklex
[QUESTION] about the 127.0.0.1 IP

i have questions about that IP... I need to create or activate it? how it works? affects something to my server if I change it for my hamachi ip? I'm just trying to find the problem for repair the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/05/2009, 22:25
Replies: 6
Views: 2,240
Posted By quiklex
all is correct!! looks :(:( this is my...

all is correct!! looks :(:(


this is my server.dat
<field name="id">101</field>
<field name="ServerName">VnzlaCO</field>
<field name="ServerIP">127.0.0.1</field>
<field...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/05/2009, 21:45
Replies: 6
Views: 2,240
Posted By quiklex
i download THIS...

i download THIS ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

that is the server.dat nad the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/05/2009, 21:01
Replies: 6
Views: 2,240
Posted By quiklex
look my problem! =S

look my problem! =S
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/05/2009, 19:56
Replies: 6
Views: 2,240
Posted By quiklex
[HELP] help with my server 5095 login

I did my 5095 server and everything works fine unless something! : (: (

when I enter the server says this:

Error: Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!

I close the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/04/2009, 22:53
Replies: 3
Views: 525
Posted By quiklex
so can't help me? :(:(:(:( and a guide where i...

so can't help me? :(:(:(:( and a guide where i can make a private server with other version? no 5096!!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/04/2009, 22:25
Replies: 3
Views: 525
Posted By quiklex
[help] i want make a private server v5065

Sorry, I was wondering if you could give me a detailed guide to where you can create a private server for conquer online online? Plz V5065

Try to create a private server but tube v5096 many...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/03/2009, 13:42
Replies: 8
Views: 470
Posted By quiklex
where can see it? in a topic? or in the file...

where can see it? in a topic? or in the file coemu?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/03/2009, 02:47
Replies: 8
Views: 470
Posted By quiklex
ok look this! ...

ok look this!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

there said in english: stopped working...

look these to! xD is correct?
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/03/2009, 02:08
Replies: 8
Views: 470
Posted By quiklex
HI i have other problem! :(:( my...

HI i have other problem! :(:( my CoEmuv2ServerGame.exe have a problem when I open it loads and then says error CoEmuv2Servergame.exe stopped working..... and then closes the window why? :(
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/02/2009, 23:33
Replies: 8
Views: 470
Posted By quiklex
Help!! with my server?

hi! i want make a conquer online private server... i I saw the following guide:
---->Here is the guide...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 11/02/2009, 20:01
Replies: 38
Views: 13,542
Posted By quiklex
excuse me for the question but i am a noob ^^ any...

excuse me for the question but i am a noob ^^ any backup? i can download any backup?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/02/2009, 03:39
Replies: 185
Views: 13,388
Posted By quiklex
Hi where donwload the client v5065? I downloaded...

Hi where donwload the client v5065? I downloaded the v5173 but brings viruses can give me the link of a client without virus? preferably v5065...i need your help plz ^^
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.