Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tyler175
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/13/2016, 17:22
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,499
Posted By Tyler175
Hi, I have a little problem with the bot, when...

Hi, I have a little problem with the bot, when the ship is full and is time to sell, the bot go in the main page but it doesnt chance hangar and sell palladium.
What can I do?I have premium version...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.