Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CanPar
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/12/2008, 22:06
Replies: 970
Views: 148,417
Posted By CanPar
The best will be 1024x768, but 1280x800 can be...

The best will be 1024x768, but 1280x800 can be too if it will be too hard on first one. Only luxon version is needed.

Thanks for support and help :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/12/2008, 20:17
Replies: 970
Views: 148,417
Posted By CanPar
Thanks for answer :) I was looking in AutoIt3,...

Thanks for answer :) I was looking in AutoIt3, but for me it looks like big nothing :/ I know more people who wanna play it on notebook, but cannot because of req. of the bot :( Is there any1 who...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/11/2008, 20:09
Replies: 970
Views: 148,417
Posted By CanPar
I have a notebook and I have only 1280x800...

I have a notebook and I have only 1280x800 resolution :(

I wanna Luxon FFF only.

Is it possible to use this bot on other resolutions? Its the only thing stopping me from HFFing...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.