Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iankyles
Forum: Summoners War 12/09/2016, 15:13
Replies: 20
Views: 15,725
Posted By iankyles
Would you accept if I create a new account to...

Would you accept if I create a new account to join you? I too would like to experience the mod :--(
Forum: Elsword 06/06/2016, 13:49
Replies: 587
Views: 173,058
Posted By iankyles
Can someone please tell me how to work this on...

Can someone please tell me how to work this on INT? I can't see the INT server when selecting version :3
Edit: I downloaded the 10.1 version, should I be using the 10.0?
Edit: So I've experimented...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.