Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: killerrays23
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 10/23/2023, 16:47
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
Is the hack now updated? How about the time...

Is the hack now updated? How about the time compensation?
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 10/17/2023, 13:38
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
Waste of money there's still no update.

Waste of money there's still no update.
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 10/03/2023, 15:57
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
Update?

Update?
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 09/30/2023, 08:45
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
Any update on this?

Any update on this?
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 09/27/2023, 06:08
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
I just got banned also. Been able to play for a...

I just got banned also. Been able to play for a week until I got banned. I only use cheese with WH and Aim when there's no spectator

Proof of Purchase:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Farlight 84 Trading 09/26/2023, 07:55
Replies: 191
Views: 18,291
Posted By killerrays23
Ignore Invisible Enemies

Is it possible to ignore Invisible enemies or create a custom skeleton color for them so that I wont accidentally kill them?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2022, 16:29
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
I availed 1 week subscription but managed to only...

I availed 1 week subscription but managed to only use 2 days of my subscription because of website unavailability. Overall Robur is a good provider but with all these disconnections I suggest staying...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2022, 11:43
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
I'm not quite sure myself. I guess the problem is...

I'm not quite sure myself. I guess the problem is in the host. Just a speculation though
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2022, 09:09
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
Currently they have implemented DDoS protection...

Currently they have implemented DDoS protection using Cloudflare. Not quite sure if it is effective because currently I am having a hard time accessing their website. A Discord server would be nice...
Forum: League of Legends 04/13/2022, 06:29
Replies: 6,019
Views: 1,999,758
Posted By killerrays23
Just got banned from using Robur not quite sure...

Just got banned from using Robur not quite sure but I am still looking into it
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/12/2022, 18:08
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
I think they are getting ddos again. I might as...

I think they are getting ddos again. I might as well switch services if this continues :wojak:
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/12/2022, 12:51
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
It's currently down. There has been no update...

It's currently down. There has been no update from the admin or some sort
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/12/2022, 07:17
Replies: 63
Views: 18,060
Posted By killerrays23
Robur's Web server has been down for sometime it...

Robur's Web server has been down for sometime it always return Error 521. I think their web servers is experiencing DDOS attacks currently the website is completely down. Still waiting on updates and...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.