Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Seyed1337
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2016, 17:47
Replies: 6,484
Views: 1,035,604
Posted By Seyed1337
Hey, der Bot funktioniert so weit und ist auch...

Hey,
der Bot funktioniert so weit und ist auch eigentlicht ziemlich gut, aber nach ner Zeit dreht er immer am gleichem PokeStop. Liegt es an meinen Einstellungen & wie kann man es beheben?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/17/2016, 20:05
Replies: 139
Views: 20,189
Posted By Seyed1337
An sich ein guter Server aber sobald man länger...

An sich ein guter Server aber sobald man länger spielt merkt das ein bestimmer spieler gepusht ist und bottet. (Sergen aka Eileithyia)
Kein mensch kann über ne Mille AP haben, unendlich uppitems...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/06/2016, 14:32
Replies: 3
Views: 382
Posted By Seyed1337
Very good and trusted buyer! bought from me...

Very good and trusted buyer!

bought from me 1.5b :)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/06/2016, 14:28
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
All my alz (8b) is reserved. next week i've...

All my alz (8b) is reserved.
next week i've got.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/04/2016, 15:26
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
sure, just add me in skype: timed.wt

sure, just add me in skype: timed.wt
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/04/2016, 14:21
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
8,9B on stock! I sell it for 85€!

8,9B on stock!

I sell it for 85€!
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/02/2016, 22:52
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
#PUSH

#PUSH
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/02/2016, 22:51
Replies: 2
Views: 309
Posted By Seyed1337
Just wanna let you know: If you don't find...

Just wanna let you know:

If you don't find someone and you go first and pay with paypal/paysafecard, you can write me.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/29/2016, 21:36
Replies: 7
Views: 428
Posted By Seyed1337
What is your B/O?

What is your B/O?
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/28/2016, 17:10
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
GOT AGAIN 4,7B! #PUSH

GOT AGAIN 4,7B!

#PUSH
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/14/2016, 14:30
Replies: 2
Views: 453
Posted By Seyed1337
I have every week like 5b. pm me how much u €...

I have every week like 5b.
pm me how much u € u pay per b

I have every week like 5b.
pm me how much u € u pay per b
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/08/2016, 15:42
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
I've got 80K EC. I sell it for 50€ PayPal...

I've got 80K EC.

I sell it for 50€ PayPal (Friend and family only) or paysafecard.



Hey, tell me ur skypename.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/08/2016, 15:34
Replies: 1
Views: 503
Posted By Seyed1337
You still need? Sorry, i didn't saw the...

You still need?

Sorry, i didn't saw the "Skrill only"

Don't write back, please.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/08/2016, 15:32
Replies: 6
Views: 737
Posted By Seyed1337
I have 80k in vouchers.. If you want them, i...

I have 80k in vouchers..

If you want them, i take the AK and the M4 Asiimov.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/25/2016, 13:48
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
Sold 5,3b. Got later Alz again. GOT...

Sold 5,3b.

Got later Alz again.

GOT AGAIN 3,5B

Just add me.

35€
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/23/2016, 18:39
Replies: 14
Views: 1,007
Posted By Seyed1337
Cabal Online - Selling alz

Hello guys.

I am selling 5,3B

I don't know the price for 1 B so just offer me.

i'm selling only on mercury

Trading via. epvp/skype/facebook/whatsapp/cabal
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.