Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: macliz123
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 05/29/2016, 19:04
Replies: 18
Views: 4,544
Posted By macliz123
Let me post something since few people are...

Let me post something since few people are judging this server before they even try it, I've played the game for a week or 2 so I can post some insight about the game. I'll try to be unbiased as hard...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.