Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kitten Decomposer
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/11/2016, 17:52
Replies: 0
Views: 201
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
CS:GO Complete Pack Gifts

I am selling CS:GO copies which includes CS:GO, CS, CS:CZ, CS:CZ Deleted Scenes & CS:S.

Price: 8€ (7€ if you buy 5 or more at once)

Payment method: Paypal

How it works: After the payment, I...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/11/2016, 17:47
Replies: 111
Views: 6,292
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Any discount if you buy it all?

Any discount if you buy it all?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,645
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Sorry, not my intention.

Sorry, not my intention.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:39
Replies: 122
Views: 5,741
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Might be interested in a few accounts, will add...

Might be interested in a few accounts, will add you on Skype later.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:36
Replies: 4
Views: 325
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Screens of the accounts? Proof of ownership?

Screens of the accounts? Proof of ownership?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:35
Replies: 18
[Selling] Boost your IP !!
Views: 1,017
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Botted IP or handmade? Good luck with your...

Botted IP or handmade? Good luck with your services, rarely see these anymore.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:34
Replies: 27
Views: 1,046
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Price?

Price?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:34
Replies: 6
Views: 1,645
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
Might be interested, will be back soon.

Might be interested, will be back soon.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:33
Replies: 181
Views: 16,050
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
What champions do you play?

What champions do you play?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:32
Replies: 17
Views: 703
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
65€, main jungle and have a wide champion pool.

65€, main jungle and have a wide champion pool.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2016, 17:29
Replies: 25
Views: 987
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
I'm not very trusted, but if you'd like a vouch...

I'm not very trusted, but if you'd like a vouch I'd be more than happy to assist you. Other than that, good luck with your services! With your prices you'll sure get some customers :-)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/11/2016, 17:25
Replies: 0
[Selling] 0,1€ per win!
Views: 263
Posted By Kitten Decomposer
0,1€ per win!

Hello! I am selling wins for 0,1€ for each win. Currently I can do 2 wins per customer, if there's not a lot of movement I will contact you saying that I am open for more games. DuoQ is possible (Got...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.