Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: andychen
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/09/2016, 14:15
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
I sold to exactly 2 people :p And I refunded...

I sold to exactly 2 people :p And I refunded because I lost electricity and could just log in in my phone, and I have an m5 evolio so yea, csgodouble site on this phone that is cheaper than my skins...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/09/2016, 13:58
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
Why do you assume things like that? xD if you...

Why do you assume things like that? xD if you want to still buyers, just say it, i sold coins to few guys yesterday, and I had a problem with one last night and I refunded him the money. So i dont...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/08/2016, 21:23
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
0,6 = 1k

0,6 = 1k
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/08/2016, 21:16
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
bump, 1M coins remaining.

bump, 1M coins remaining.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/08/2016, 01:11
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
added

added
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/08/2016, 00:22
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
added

added
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/08/2016, 00:04
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
do you even read? I said that we are gonna use...

do you even read? I said that we are gonna use paypal invoice so it's safe for both lol as he can chargeback the money in case of scam or different product, a method even ebay sellers use. Do your...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/07/2016, 23:57
Replies: 21
Views: 1,205
Posted By andychen
1.2M csgodouble coins

Hi everyone,

Im selling 1.200.000 csgodouble coins = 700$

I really need money to pay the rent so please dont come with paysafecard or skrill offers. i only accept paypal.
i only trade with...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.