Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: patupindat
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/19/2016, 20:39
Replies: 137
Views: 13,816
Posted By patupindat
Great boosters, Quick and mostly wins for a good...

Great boosters, Quick and mostly wins for a good price :) 10/10 would boost again
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/12/2016, 05:47
Replies: 146
Views: 9,535
Posted By patupindat
Bought gold1>plat5 took only one night:) good...

Bought gold1>plat5 took only one night:) good price fast and easy. thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2016, 05:59
Replies: 6
Views: 300
Posted By patupindat
NA Gold 2 > Plat 5 NA Server

edit: Got Scammed. -_- got too comfortable w the community [Only registered and activated users can see links]


I just got my...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/03/2016, 15:05
Replies: 19
Views: 1,718
Posted By patupindat
Thanks to ninjaskyler for the placements 9 / 10...

Thanks to ninjaskyler for the placements 9 / 10 wins went from unranked to gold 2 :) really nice and professional and got what I was promised.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/02/2016, 10:35
Replies: 10
Views: 419
Posted By patupindat
Unranked wanting a boost

EDIT: No longer need boost! :) Thanks for everyone that messaged me !!

Hello! I havn't played a single ranked game yet but I have enough champs and I'm lvl 30! I heard the first 10 wins are...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.