Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: notusgm
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/25/2019, 01:34
Replies: 5
Views: 947
Posted By notusgm
My idea is to disable them on the server side and...

My idea is to disable them on the server side and not just graphically. Is there a .shn where I can set the inventory limit?

Thanks for answering.
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/24/2019, 02:46
Replies: 5
Views: 947
Posted By notusgm
How can I do? T-T

How can I do? T-T
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/24/2019, 00:40
Replies: 5
Views: 947
Posted By notusgm
Inventory Issue

Hi everyone.

I've got all eight inventories unlocked. My problem occurs when I fill the first 6 inventories. If they are full and I put something in the 7th or 8th inventory, some items disappear....
Forum: Fiesta Online 10/16/2019, 19:30
Replies: 4
Views: 1,071
Posted By notusgm
Exclamation The problem is that the price of the guild is 1...

The problem is that the price of the guild is 1 gold, but in the game takes 50 gold (when you restart the game, it returns 49 gold).

Is this also in the "Character" service?
Thank you.
Forum: Fiesta Online 10/15/2019, 15:02
Replies: 4
Views: 1,071
Posted By notusgm
How change guild's price?

Hi everybody.

I would like change the price of guilds. I have searched in .shn files and server's config, but I haven't founded that .

Can anyone help me? Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.