Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LastSoldierPT
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 03/14/2025, 11:04
Replies: 288
Views: 74,130
Posted By LastSoldierPT
Well if that's the case, I'm totally hyped to...

Well if that's the case, I'm totally hyped to play. I always find boring in middleschools where the gap between P2W and F2P are literally insane.. Like I've seen server which the damage gap was like...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 03/12/2025, 16:48
Replies: 288
Views: 74,130
Posted By LastSoldierPT
The server really feels like it will be something...

The server really feels like it will be something that will make us have a good time in terms of content and also playing alongside friend and guilds. I just hope you guys don't push the paying...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 10/18/2024, 11:54
Replies: 102
Views: 51,971
Posted By LastSoldierPT
Seems like a properly organized server and with...

Seems like a properly organized server and with some good improvements can become a really good server to enjoy and play along friends. Honestly I enjoyed the gameplay mix between middle and...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 02/10/2024, 16:20
Replies: 206
Views: 30,830
Posted By LastSoldierPT
The servers seems pretty polished and worked on....

The servers seems pretty polished and worked on. But there's an issue, I feel like there's little promotion going on.. I hope you guys work on that before the server opens. Maybe a vote event or...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/11/2023, 01:05
Replies: 219
Views: 38,056
Posted By LastSoldierPT
You are literally describing metin.. What do you...

You are literally describing metin.. What do you expect ? Maybe add a damn car race to the game so you can go on circuits too like Need For Speed ?


What I got from the server is that it's a...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/09/2023, 18:39
Replies: 219
Views: 38,056
Posted By LastSoldierPT
Seems pretty good, good luck.

Seems pretty good, good luck.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/04/2023, 17:30
Replies: 0
Views: 140
Posted By LastSoldierPT
Nemerum - SELLING FULL 2x IS SETS, ITEMS & MORE

Hello, I'm selling as the tittle says 2 chars full IS + LVL 90 PVM EQs & more stuff.




I'll give you more details and screenshots in discord.

Add - hykari. ( It has a dot after the name )
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 11/28/2020, 11:22
Replies: 124
Views: 25,573
Posted By LastSoldierPT
Seems pretty nice, just for some reason I can't...

Seems pretty nice, just for some reason I can't acess the website.


Good luck.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.