Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KingArthurVI
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2008, 08:26
Replies: 196
Views: 183,935
Posted By KingArthurVI
I don't think this works on CabalSEA...

I don't think this works on CabalSEA...
Forum: MapleStory 06/29/2008, 07:55
Replies: 142
Views: 82,950
Posted By KingArthurVI
NEWS: NetOverLords' auto-banning system is temp...

NEWS: NetOverLords' auto-banning system is temp ban now, after 10 mins, reset your modem and you can go in again.
Forum: MapleStory 06/29/2008, 07:53
Replies: 2
Views: 4,382
Posted By KingArthurVI
Is it useful in any way? Making mobs fall off...

Is it useful in any way? Making mobs fall off platforms?
Forum: MapleStory 06/27/2008, 11:05
Replies: 142
Views: 82,950
Posted By KingArthurVI
Damage hack is patched in Netoverlords.

Damage hack is patched in Netoverlords.
Forum: MapleStory 06/24/2008, 11:48
Replies: 142
Views: 82,950
Posted By KingArthurVI
Loved this hack, thanks!

Loved this hack, thanks!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/17/2008, 02:12
Replies: 22
Views: 6,143
Posted By KingArthurVI
Where's the release? :D

Where's the release? :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/10/2008, 04:10
Replies: 46
Views: 9,575
Posted By KingArthurVI
It's working! Stop whining :D

It's working! Stop whining :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/10/2008, 04:07
Replies: 38
Views: 28,979
Posted By KingArthurVI
I wonder why is this link still in the stickies...

I wonder why is this link still in the stickies -.-

St!g not doing his work :D
Forum: Cabal Online 04/07/2008, 14:46
Replies: 64
Views: 10,304
Posted By KingArthurVI
The maker has full support of all SEA novice...

The maker has full support of all SEA novice hackers!!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/06/2008, 13:18
Replies: 2
Views: 2,847
Posted By KingArthurVI
Exclamation [CabalSEA] Question with QMacro

OK, we all know that QMacro can be used for autocombo, but all we have to do is bypass XTrap. I can go into the game without QMacro being detected, but whenever I pressed the hotkey to start the...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/06/2008, 13:13
Replies: 217
Views: 100,375
Posted By KingArthurVI
So I guess there's no available and working XTrap...

So I guess there's no available and working XTrap bypass for now huh?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.