Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AresWarOlympian
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/12/2016, 12:17
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Bough the hack and no dl link or news GG. Way to...

Bough the hack and no dl link or news GG. Way to go!
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/11/2016, 19:40
Replies: 272
Views: 46,609
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Most honest review: At first I was bit afraid to...

Most honest review: At first I was bit afraid to trust it but hey, it's internet but I gave it a shot and trust me = BEST HACK AROUND. Price is bit high but hey, I didn't get banned even when I was...
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/11/2016, 18:29
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Guys, Can I get injector? I tried to contact John...

Guys, Can I get injector? I tried to contact John and IV no anwswer. Can u tell us what time u will give the injector?
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/11/2016, 17:48
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Let's see it then. Otherwise it's bullshit.

Let's see it then. Otherwise it's bullshit.
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/11/2016, 17:43
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
LOL #Rekt if it's true but doubtful. Post it on...

LOL #Rekt if it's true but doubtful. Post it on forum or GTFO.
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/11/2016, 12:06
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Still awaiting my dl :( sad I can't play without...

Still awaiting my dl :( sad I can't play without them.
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2016, 23:17
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
How hard is it to issue dl link? : / Was supposed...

How hard is it to issue dl link? : / Was supposed to be at 21:00 UK time Q_Q
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2016, 23:09
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Hey, can we get a download? Trying to reach IV or...

Hey, can we get a download? Trying to reach IV or you but no answer. Got my key, just waiting to get that dl.
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2016, 22:47
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Still waiting for mine :/

Still waiting for mine :/
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2016, 21:40
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Well, I will try 1 week first, if I like it I...

Well, I will try 1 week first, if I like it I will send £500 for private build.
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2016, 13:08
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Any ETA on hack?

Any ETA on hack?
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/09/2016, 11:19
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Purchased 1 week access. What do I do with serial...

Purchased 1 week access. What do I do with serial key? Wait for saturday night and talk to you John?
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/06/2016, 19:00
Replies: 15
Views: 1,411
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Exclamation Dayz SA Hack ASAP

Hi, I would like to buy a hack for DayZ SA with at least features such as:

Speed Hack
Player esp(Distance/Name)
Items eps(Ammo, weapons, food etc)
Heli Crashes esp(Possible teleport to it?)...
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/05/2016, 16:30
Replies: 2,140
Views: 252,022
Posted By AresWarOlympian
Hi, I would like to buy your injector. Can you...

Hi, I would like to buy your injector. Can you restock it on website for 1 week please? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.