Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kinishida
Forum: Path of Exile 2 Trading 09/23/2025, 19:52
Replies: 19
Views: 3,089
Posted By kinishida
Amazing service, got a character from 1-65...

Amazing service, got a character from 1-65 quicker than I could sleep!
Forum: Path of Exile 2 Trading 09/23/2025, 19:50
Replies: 48
Views: 4,683
Posted By kinishida
Got 150 div from him, super fast and friendly....

Got 150 div from him, super fast and friendly. 100% recommend him.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/26/2024, 05:15
Replies: 7
Views: 2,892
Posted By kinishida
It's got a good set of features, clean visuals,...

It's got a good set of features, clean visuals, clean UI, simple and quick setup. Can't really ask for much more than that
Forum: League of Legends 05/22/2024, 05:59
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,613
Posted By kinishida
You have to be able to write the commands in...

You have to be able to write the commands in Chinese unless you want to pay one of those insane prices, or use a reseller. A day + the bypass is 2 USDT-TRC20. You can use /充值 10 for example, to buy...
Forum: League of Legends 05/21/2024, 10:07
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,613
Posted By kinishida
I've been doing some testing on an old machine....

I've been doing some testing on an old machine. Haven't heard anything on MIR but the account I've used the paid HB bypass with has been running for about 2-3 weeks now, which is surprising since I...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/30/2023, 19:44
Replies: 90
Views: 16,203
Posted By kinishida
+Rep, quick add back and extremely quick work....

+Rep, quick add back and extremely quick work. Fast and friendly, 1000% recommend to buy from him
Forum: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading 05/11/2022, 01:09
Replies: 51
Views: 8,656
Posted By kinishida
Just started out using it and it's pretty good....

Just started out using it and it's pretty good. Very customizable and a solid af cheat. The rage features are nice too if you just wanna go crazy or anything like that. Definitely worth buying
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/13/2022, 09:01
Replies: 78
Views: 16,902
Posted By kinishida
Been using it for a month and couldn't love it...

Been using it for a month and couldn't love it more. No issues at all with bans and it's aim is absolutely amazing and there's plenty of features and customization to make get it to suit you...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/15/2021, 05:44
Replies: 0
Views: 311
Posted By kinishida
NA - Immortal - Full Access - High MMR - $70 - One Unlock Left

Title says it all. Trying to quickly sell off one of my immortal accounts. Account is immortal, low RR but high MMR and was last playing with around 200-300 RR accounts. Account was made by me,...
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/15/2021, 07:42
Replies: 45
Views: 13,663
Posted By kinishida
By far the best Valorant cheat I've used by far. ...

By far the best Valorant cheat I've used by far.

Aimbot: 10/10. By far the absolute best I've seen on a Valorant cheat yet. It's powerful and yet somehow still smooth as all hell. It's almost...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 02/13/2021, 08:17
Replies: 0
Views: 226
Posted By kinishida
Buying a good quality NA account

Looking to buy a NA account with good quality gear. The account doesn't exactly need much in terms in pearl items, pets aren't even a necessity. Looking for quality in terms of the gear on the...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 03/05/2020, 14:20
Replies: 755
Views: 86,896
Posted By kinishida
I'm really interested, but would have to go...

I'm really interested, but would have to go through the PayPal reseller. Sent a request.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/16/2017, 02:37
Replies: 1
Views: 345
Posted By kinishida
Supreme account | Prime | 520 wins | 50+ commends | 1,400 hours | Overwatch | $35 |

m selling my previous main, it has 1400 hours and is currently SMFC. It's rarely used anymore so i'm looking to sell it off, I have little use for it and don't care much for the game anymore. With...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/15/2017, 23:08
Replies: 0
Views: 331
Posted By kinishida
$60 |Lvl 390+| Multiple Legendaries | Various Skins from all events | Unranked S4|

I'm looking to sell my unused Overwatch account. I never use it anymore, so I see no real point in keeping it, especially since i'm in-need of a bit of cash. It's listed below, I say "390+" because I...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.