Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: serdiablo
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2016, 19:22
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,855
Posted By serdiablo
http://it.tinypic.com/r/v49vme/9 it bars you...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

it bars you see , and the name is present
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2016, 14:56
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,855
Posted By serdiablo
I have a problem with candybot . when I press...

I have a problem with candybot . when I press play does not move . I have windows 10 and I not have the update KB3132372.

sorry for my english but I'm Italian

solutions? tank you
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.