Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: join993
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/16/2011, 19:15
Replies: 2
Views: 609
Posted By join993
Well, they do still upgrade AgBot, and it's free....

Well, they do still upgrade AgBot, and it's free. If I remember it right, iBot costs?

EDIT: Silly me, it was free. Gonna try it, will be back tomorrow with feedback.

EDIT 2: iBot doesn't work...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/16/2011, 17:05
Replies: 2
Views: 609
Posted By join993
SRO+Agbot makes computer reboot.

Hello, I have a problem running SRO and Agbot. It makes my computer reboot, there is no error, just a reboot, out of nowhere. No bluescreen, no nothing.

I have done a quick search and it turned...
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/02/2010, 00:19
Replies: 9
Views: 957
Posted By join993
I'd go with Warrior/Cleric if you plan on botting...

I'd go with Warrior/Cleric if you plan on botting a lot. If you plan on doing a lot of handgrinding I'd do Warlock/cleric.

Warlock is a pretty special class in SRO. If you're good at it, you can...
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/01/2010, 15:18
Replies: 119
Views: 32,216
Posted By join993
I got banned once using AgBot, with silk. True...

I got banned once using AgBot, with silk. True story. Though it was only a 2 month ban, I gave up that account.
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/01/2010, 14:55
Replies: 5
Views: 698
Posted By join993
But does Nuconnector also close on dc? If it...

But does Nuconnector also close on dc?

If it doesn't then OP should try and use the reconnection feature on AgBot.
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/01/2010, 14:47
Replies: 5
Views: 698
Posted By join993
I've had this issue several times. Firstly, on my...

I've had this issue several times. Firstly, on my only crash since I started botting again I found that Nuconnector also did close itself, so when I came back to my computer only the bot was running....
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/31/2010, 18:53
Replies: 0
Views: 1,376
Posted By join993
AgBot reconnect help!

Are there any out there? I really want to close my SRO client on dc.

The problem: I dc quite a lot. It's really no problem on the day since I'm mostly at my computer anyway, but I want to bot on...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2010, 18:29
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,043
Posted By join993
Is there anyone that knows of a way to close SRO...

Is there anyone that knows of a way to close SRO on disconnect?? I'd like to use the AgBot reconnect feature but I can't unless I'm able to close SRO automatically on d/c.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/22/2009, 19:12
Replies: 144
Views: 12,805
Posted By join993
Random guy: ECSRO isn't corrupted! Not at all!...

Random guy: ECSRO isn't corrupted! Not at all! They have the best... You guys sure I'll get that full Sun set if I say this?

ECSRO GM: Of course... Now SAY IT!

The guy: ECSRO have the best gms...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/31/2009, 19:28
Replies: 11
Views: 1,599
Posted By join993
Reformatted my computer YESTERDAY. Had the issue...

Reformatted my computer YESTERDAY. Had the issue before, and I have it after.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/30/2009, 23:49
Replies: 11
Views: 1,599
Posted By join993
When I try to buy a lv 60 horse it will do...

When I try to buy a lv 60 horse it will do something like this. The bot will close after a while. And it's not wrong with my own bot, since I'm using a package John Dread used himself! (Sounds like...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2009, 16:35
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,043
Posted By join993
When the bot tries to buy a horse (Lv 60 one) I...

When the bot tries to buy a horse (Lv 60 one) I get a popup in AgBot saying ItemErr 5578(Or something like that, can't remember the numbers) and then the bot will close. The client is still going but...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2009, 18:10
Replies: 203
Views: 31,225
Posted By join993
Post how it went. I would like to try I wont log...

Post how it went. I would like to try I wont log out unless I know it will work with the new update. You know, with all the traffic it will take for EVER to log back in :p
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/24/2009, 22:06
Replies: 790
Views: 74,686
Posted By join993
You can learn programming on a lay-mens base. You...

You can learn programming on a lay-mens base. You don't have to be a hardcore geek sitting in his/hers basement all day making programs.

Also, couldn't think for 2 seconds that this was FUD, some...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2009, 20:47
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,043
Posted By join993
Yep. Of course you'll still need SrProxy or...

Yep. Of course you'll still need SrProxy or nuConnector to bot.



Exactly why not? If one can't get a straight answer should one just stay in the corner and hope someone will come along and...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2009, 18:51
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,043
Posted By join993
Does it work or not... There seems to be no...

Does it work or not... There seems to be no definite answer.. :confused:
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2009, 07:00
Replies: 996
Views: 156,573
Posted By join993
The bot kills people in monster mask. As simple...

The bot kills people in monster mask. As simple as that.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2009, 17:08
Replies: 996
Views: 156,573
Posted By join993
Learn better grammar, I can't understand much of...

Learn better grammar, I can't understand much of this.. Also the bot is in BETA, this means that you SHOULDN'T expect EVERYTHING TO work.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2009, 17:05
Replies: 33
Views: 6,951
Posted By join993
Just get logsro or buy prem. Faster and better. ...

Just get logsro or buy prem. Faster and better.

Or you could always stay online, works fine for me.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2009, 16:52
Replies: 335
Views: 78,834
Posted By join993
OMG SOMEONE HACKED ME! I ENTERED ALL MY INFO...

OMG SOMEONE HACKED ME! I ENTERED ALL MY INFO THERE TO GET THE BOT AND NOW MY CHAR IS GONE! WTF HAPPENED! /irony
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2009, 16:47
Replies: 188
Views: 37,208
Posted By join993
It makes you able to see person in stealth and...

It makes you able to see person in stealth and invisible. They are skills, that otherwise makes them unable to see. The auto select is so that you select(I think it's the closest mob) a mob and then...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2009, 16:31
Replies: 24
Views: 5,744
Posted By join993
LogSRO by Hussert is really much better than most...

LogSRO by Hussert is really much better than most other things... You you would even be able to try and connect every 1 second, SRO wouldn't feel a difference enough to investigate it.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2009, 06:55
Replies: 24
Views: 5,744
Posted By join993
Packet flooding? It wont send more packets! Just...

Packet flooding? It wont send more packets! Just faster, and considering all the goldbots, I'm sure that if we E-pvpers use it we wont get banned.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2009, 17:24
Replies: 188
Views: 37,208
Posted By join993
It would be nice to see a new patch, something...

It would be nice to see a new patch, something new, something FRESH! ^^

Anyway, I give thanks!!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/19/2009, 14:59
Replies: 335
Views: 78,834
Posted By join993
Uhm... I can't get it to work, I start the auto...

Uhm... I can't get it to work, I start the auto hunting and it'll just close. The bot close. I see that the script is still on in the bottom right corner near the clock but I can't bring it up again...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.