Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mentahey
Forum: RF Online 05/14/2008, 16:13
Replies: 69
Views: 13,481
Posted By mentahey
I agree to you, Zereke. You've made a right...

I agree to you, Zereke. You've made a right decision.
Forum: RF Online 05/12/2008, 19:26
Replies: 721
Views: 141,712
Posted By mentahey
To night (monday 12 May 2008), Lunar and Eris...

To night (monday 12 May 2008), Lunar and Eris server of RF-ID was closed several times. I knew there are someone or more using hacks to make the servers down. RF-ID (Indonesia) is dying, to much...
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 05/12/2008, 14:59
Replies: 99
Views: 30,327
Posted By mentahey
I think its only a Fly Hack.

I think its only a Fly Hack.
Forum: RF Online 05/12/2008, 14:42
Replies: 721
Views: 141,712
Posted By mentahey
I've tested Zereke's hack in RF-ID and IT WORKS! ...

I've tested Zereke's hack in RF-ID and IT WORKS!
Com'on Indonesian, you should be better than just a lecher. Open your CE, read the clue in the net, explore the memory region.
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 05/10/2008, 01:39
Replies: 142
Views: 38,728
Posted By mentahey
The 'Bank' idea is great! Btw, how about...

The 'Bank' idea is great!

Btw, how about elemental braclets/earings? Could you change the race of it?
I'm still exploring on it.. but not found so far..
Forum: RF Online 05/09/2008, 19:09
Replies: 69
Views: 13,481
Posted By mentahey
I've just found another behavior of that memory...

I've just found another behavior of that memory region i've mention above. Right now i use my lv 12 char with mele skill lv 10/14, normally it could use Intense Katzbalger which is for lv 7 and it...
Forum: RF Online 05/09/2008, 18:52
Replies: 69
Views: 13,481
Posted By mentahey
Alright, all.. Let us crack it together.. Fire...

Alright, all.. Let us crack it together..
Fire up your CE, search for your weapon name, eg. Intense Sosun Patta (my char lv is 1, the weapon is for lv 18). The among the search result i found ...
Forum: RF Online 05/05/2008, 20:55
Replies: 47
Views: 11,229
Posted By mentahey
Do you know about fly hack address (E9)?? If you...

Do you know about fly hack address (E9)?? If you could find it, one line bellow the E9's line, there's a line which contain 4 offsets that always changing, its looks like this:

** ** ** ** ** E9...
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 04/27/2008, 15:01
Replies: 145
Views: 41,867
Posted By mentahey
hiyoal, please close this thread. The picture...

hiyoal, please close this thread. The picture tutor was very-very obvious. That's enough. Lets the other think using their brain if they still feel it's not clear.
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 04/25/2008, 19:59
Replies: 141
Views: 55,012
Posted By mentahey
I've tried this tut with my Scientist using...

I've tried this tut with my Scientist using Missile Launcher, but it didn't work.
Am I miss something??
Forum: RF Online 04/20/2008, 00:33
Replies: 21
Views: 3,042
Posted By mentahey
What is the keyword for the First Scan?? I'm...

What is the keyword for the First Scan?? I'm using CE.
Forum: RF Online 04/19/2008, 23:56
Replies: 776
Views: 99,346
Posted By mentahey
Zereke, are you using CE? I'm using CE and I've...

Zereke, are you using CE? I'm using CE and I've found the memory location of x, y, z coordinates, I can set the high (z), but i've no idea about yours. Would you share it to us plss?
Forum: RF Online 04/17/2008, 18:10
Replies: 721
Views: 141,712
Posted By mentahey
Fly hack? Wow! How can u do that? I've found...

Fly hack? Wow! How can u do that? I've found memory address which is controlling x, y, z coordinates of its 3D environment. But, still I can't do that fly hack. I could set my character walking on...
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 04/11/2008, 20:22
Replies: 45
Views: 24,372
Posted By mentahey
Please give another complete hints please.. :)

Please give another complete hints please.. :)
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 04/11/2008, 20:21
Replies: 45
Views: 24,372
Posted By mentahey
There's no "long" value type in CE. Did you mean...

There's no "long" value type in CE. Did you mean long = Double?
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 04/10/2008, 01:05
Replies: 45
Views: 24,372
Posted By mentahey
What is the Value Type for the First Scan? ...

What is the Value Type for the First Scan?
Byte/2 Bytes/4 Bytes/Float/Double/???
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.