Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lincie
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/28/2016, 14:25
Replies: 3
Views: 374
Posted By Lincie
Didnt received ur invitation

Didnt received ur invitation
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/28/2016, 11:03
Replies: 8
[Buying] EUW Account
Views: 447
Posted By Lincie
EUW Account

Hello, I'm looking to buy any EUW account, but mostly looking for smurf

Requirements
EUW
LVL 30
Unranked
Without any restrictions

I will pay more if account comes with
Forum: Steam Trading 03/28/2016, 11:01
Replies: 11
Views: 846
Posted By Lincie
BUMP, still in stock.

BUMP, still in stock.
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/28/2016, 11:01
Replies: 3
Views: 374
Posted By Lincie
BUMP. Online now.

BUMP. Online now.
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/28/2016, 11:00
Replies: 1
Views: 269
Posted By Lincie
BUMP. Still in stock.

BUMP. Still in stock.
Forum: Fifa Trading 03/28/2016, 11:00
Replies: 3
Views: 334
Posted By Lincie
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/11/2016, 12:17
Replies: 9
Views: 386
Posted By Lincie
Hello. ...

Hello.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Not botted, we can negociate the price.
Write me a PM or add skype...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/11/2016, 11:59
Replies: 0
[Selling] Silver I CS:GO acc
Views: 189
Posted By Lincie
Silver I CS:GO acc

Hello, I'm selling very long unused Silver 1 account

Details about the account
Steam Level : 2
Wallet unlocked : Yes
Any bans : No
Comes with original email : Yes
Unused for : 369 days
...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/11/2016, 10:28
Replies: 3
Views: 374
Posted By Lincie
GTA V Cash Dropping LOBBY

Hello, I want to sell cash dropping service.
I use private and undetected cash dropper so there's no risk for you, only for me.
I can drop from 50m to 500m.
Skype : aleksiukas7
Payment : PayPal
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/11/2016, 10:25
Replies: 1
Views: 269
Posted By Lincie
GTA V CD-Key [VERY CHEAP!!]

Hello, I have 1xGTA V steam Key and 2xRockstar Key GTA V

Price : only 15€ PayPal

Skype : aleksiukas7

I can proof that I've got them.
Forum: Steam Trading 03/11/2016, 10:03
Replies: 2
Views: 271
Posted By Lincie
25€ Wallet code for 13€ PayPal

Hey, I have 1x20€ and 1x5€ wallet code for 13€ PayPal
Region global, bought from kinguin can proof.
Skype aleksiukas7
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/11/2016, 09:59
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By Lincie
27k CSGODouble coins for only 14€ PP

Hello I have 27k csgodouble coins, I want 14€ paypal, skype aleksiukas7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/11/2016, 09:50
Replies: 1
Views: 221
Posted By Lincie
EUW // 82 Champs // 35 Skins // Free Transfer to NA/RU // 18k IP

Hello. I'm selling euw acc
82 Champions
35 Skin
10 rune pages
18k IP
Free transfer to NA and RU
Unranked

Price : only 25€ PayPal
Skype : aleksiukas7 add me for screenshots
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 18:34
Replies: 11
Views: 846
Posted By Lincie
OMG XD my english is bad, we will talk on skype...

OMG XD my english is bad, we will talk on skype soon ^^ :)
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 18:34
Replies: 13
Views: 363
Posted By Lincie
Already banned :)

Already banned :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2016, 17:58
Replies: 3
Views: 216
Posted By Lincie
Sorry not interested in egold

Sorry not interested in egold
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 17:24
Replies: 11
Views: 846
Posted By Lincie
ohh. I dont sell psc

ohh. I dont sell psc
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 17:13
Replies: 11
Views: 846
Posted By Lincie
Yes I will go first for you, I'll contact you at...

Yes I will go first for you, I'll contact you at 19:00 - 20:00 PM

EDIT : Why you give me 100€ PSC for 70€ wallet codes?
Forum: Fifa Trading 03/10/2016, 17:04
Replies: 3
Views: 334
Posted By Lincie
FIFA 16/15 Coins ✔ All Platforms ✔ Cheap Prices ✔

FIFA 15
XBOX 360/XBOX ONE
300.000 - 5€
3.000.000 - 45€
Playstation 3/4
1.000.000 - 15€ (minimum amount to buy)


FIFA 16
XBOX 360/XBOX ONE
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2016, 17:01
Replies: 3
Views: 216
Posted By Lincie
League of Legends GIFTS/RP CODES/ETC

Hello, so I'm selling many different things for LoL accounts.
I have
20€ Prepaid Card (3250RP)
LoL Starter Pack Bundle
Which gives :
5 Champions: Annie, Ashe, Garen, Master Yi & Ryze Assassin...
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 16:52
Replies: 11
Views: 846
Posted By Lincie
I'm not afraid using a middleman, doesnt like ya...

I'm not afraid using a middleman, doesnt like ya I dont push my tbm
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 13:48
Replies: 13
Views: 363
Posted By Lincie
House-Nation I dont need to waste my time to...

House-Nation I dont need to waste my time to proof smth for no point, within few hours your profile will be banned, it's goin to be a great proof. Also every smart member can tell your TBM is fake,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2016, 13:44
Replies: 6
Views: 369
Posted By Lincie
Please proof me that I'm a scammer, also I'm...

Please proof me that I'm a scammer, also I'm willing to use a middleman (which we are looking for already). And yeah CS Riven doesnt go for that much already, it's not s2 hello
Forum: Steam Trading 03/10/2016, 13:40
Replies: 13
Views: 363
Posted By Lincie
Yup, very legit, all skype's that buyers provided...

Yup, very legit, all skype's that buyers provided leads to same IP Address, no one of them has confirmed my request on contacts, all tbm got obtained in 15 minutes, all users are new, oh wow, you're...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2016, 13:36
Replies: 6
Views: 369
Posted By Lincie
What? I see you for the first time

What? I see you for the first time
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.