Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: number1fly
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 06/03/2020, 01:57
Replies: 3
Views: 813
Posted By number1fly
Message me on Discord.

Message me on Discord.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/31/2020, 04:52
Replies: 3
Views: 813
Posted By number1fly
Thumbs up GE1 Account full proms and b03s lvl16 UFE

I stopped playing for months, used this account for like 5 days, now it's being sold again, story of my DO life.

Account Info:
Server: ge1
Level: 22
EP: 13 billion
Honour: 200 million
Rank:...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/24/2020, 15:07
Replies: 2
Views: 211
Posted By number1fly
GE1 account with a lot of ammo, don't care the rank.

I don't care what the rank is as long as it has a lot of ammo and full prometheus OR hyperplasmoids. It doesn't have to be completely maxed but it needs to be PvP ready.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/24/2020, 15:05
Replies: 7
Views: 821
Posted By number1fly
250 euro for an acc with no ammo xd

250 euro for an acc with no ammo xd
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/22/2020, 14:05
Replies: 1
[Selling] GE1
Views: 335
Posted By number1fly
company, pps, ships available?

company, pps, ships available?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/22/2020, 13:56
Replies: 3
Views: 742
Posted By number1fly
230 euros? lmao.

230 euros? lmao.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/26/2020, 18:24
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By number1fly
SOLD.

SOLD.
Forum: Middleman 02/25/2020, 19:58
Replies: 471
Views: 126,159
Posted By number1fly
Lenny smooth as always. ++

Lenny smooth as always. ++
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/18/2020, 23:40
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By number1fly
Offer? 150 maybe is what I'm thinking so far.

Offer? 150 maybe is what I'm thinking so far.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/12/2020, 03:24
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By number1fly
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/23/2020, 03:36
Replies: 5
Views: 754
Posted By number1fly
Sold.

Sold.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/01/2020, 11:47
Replies: 5
Views: 754
Posted By number1fly
Been offered higher than that multiple times.

Been offered higher than that multiple times.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/22/2019, 09:59
Replies: 5
Views: 754
Posted By number1fly
Like it says, make an offer. I was thinking...

Like it says, make an offer. I was thinking between 300-350 range.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/19/2019, 19:37
Replies: 5
Views: 754
Posted By number1fly
Exclamation GE1 BEAST ACCOUNT, MAXED.

Hello, today I'm selling a beast account i've worked on for years because I'm sick of the server and have moved to another.

Middleman or you go first.

Discord: woof#2923


Server: GE1
LVL:...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/07/2019, 16:30
Replies: 6
Views: 733
Posted By number1fly
add me on discord if this is still available, its...

add me on discord if this is still available, its on my profile
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/06/2019, 09:42
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By number1fly
I'm very confused, if you want the account you...

I'm very confused, if you want the account you can contact me not the other way around.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/05/2019, 17:50
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By number1fly
GE1 | 9 Drones | 18LF-4 | Very Good Starter Account |

Hello guys, finally gonna sell my noob account. I'd recommend someone who is more into PvE to buy this account as it's definitely not PvP ready quite yet, although it definitely has damage potential....
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/02/2019, 04:14
Replies: 643
[Collection Thread] Bot & Tools Info
Views: 520,385
Posted By number1fly
Can someone make a bot or script for repairing...

Can someone make a bot or script for repairing PET and setting it to autoloot or resource collector, please?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/23/2018, 18:52
Replies: 145
Views: 42,229
Posted By number1fly
http://prntscr.com/ka05uf tool not safe...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

tool not safe anymore?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/05/2018, 22:16
Replies: 693
Views: 191,422
Posted By number1fly
If I set it to run only when attacked then people...

If I set it to run only when attacked then people will get close enough to attack me when I'm running no shields in 1-3 and I don't want that.

And the support is bad, I don't use Discord much and...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/05/2018, 11:15
Replies: 693
Views: 191,422
Posted By number1fly
I think this bot needs more honest reviews so...

I think this bot needs more honest reviews so I'll give one.

Let's start with the positives;

It runs well in alien maps, it runs from enemies when it see's them and jumps the portal which I...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/06/2018, 13:57
Replies: 222
Views: 157,874
Posted By number1fly
I want to buy the GE7 account

I want to buy the GE7 account
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/06/2018, 12:51
Replies: 23
Views: 3,612
Posted By number1fly
Let me know if you get any GE7 accounts in.

Let me know if you get any GE7 accounts in.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/05/2018, 20:13
Replies: 0
Views: 287
Posted By number1fly
I want a UFE GE7 account that is ready for fighting.

I want to play with my brother on the server he's on because GE1 is quite boring so I want to buy one on GE7. I don't care about the rank as long as it can fight and has full uber-elite equipment,...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/05/2018, 20:10
Replies: 1
Views: 458
Posted By number1fly
If it's still for sale (which is unlikely cause...

If it's still for sale (which is unlikely cause this was posted two months ago) add me on Discord or Skype and we can talk about price.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.