Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vlasser
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/06/2016, 23:58
Replies: 4
[Selling] 10k gold for 199$
Views: 498
Posted By Vlasser
Still there.

Still there.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/01/2016, 21:20
Replies: 4
[Selling] 10k gold for 199$
Views: 498
Posted By Vlasser
EU, I'm from Denmark :) On the site it sais...

EU, I'm from Denmark :)

On the site it sais US because I posted it on both EU and US, I thought there was no difference between regions.
(The same post is also in the Guild Wars 2 EU section)
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/01/2016, 17:56
Replies: 4
[Selling] 10k gold for 199$
Views: 498
Posted By Vlasser
Still there

Still there
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/28/2016, 18:34
Replies: 4
[Selling] 10k gold for 199$
Views: 498
Posted By Vlasser
Smile 10k gold for 199$

I'm sitting on about 12.000+ gold and looking for someone to buy it from me all at once.

The reason I want someone to buy it all at once is because I don't feel like risking my account with 100...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.