Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ging Freecs
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/21/2016, 23:08
Replies: 0
Views: 453
Posted By Ging Freecs
Private Server Dupe Method

Hello,

I'm buying a dupe method for FlyFF private servers (should work on a V14 server).

Paying well, add me on Skype to discuss: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/13/2016, 23:06
Replies: 3
Views: 1,554
Posted By Ging Freecs
Duping method FlyFF

Hello.

I am looking to buy the method to dupe items on FlyFF (Official Clockworks server)

Add me on Skype: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/12/2016, 14:44
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Bump

Bump
Forum: Trading 04/12/2016, 14:21
Replies: 1
Views: 441
Posted By Ging Freecs
Spotify Premium with Skrill

Hi,

I am buying a Spotify Premium account, paying through Skrill.

Let me know if you have one for sale.
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/08/2016, 21:03
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Still buying.

Still buying.
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/05/2016, 11:47
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Bump

Bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/02/2016, 01:54
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Bump

Bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/01/2016, 12:14
Replies: 3
Views: 542
Posted By Ging Freecs
I'm willing to buy it if you accept bank...

I'm willing to buy it if you accept bank transfer.

My Skype is: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/01/2016, 00:05
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Bump Bump

Bump

Bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/01/2016, 00:05
Replies: 18
Views: 2,596
Posted By Ging Freecs
If you accept bank transfer I'm interested in...

If you accept bank transfer I'm interested in some of your stuff.

My Skype is: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/31/2016, 16:30
Replies: 8
Views: 751
Posted By Ging Freecs
I'm interested, add me on Skype: ryhex7

I'm interested, add me on Skype: ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/30/2016, 22:03
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
:) Still looking for more stuff to buy.

:) Still looking for more stuff to buy.
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/29/2016, 23:21
Replies: 11
Views: 1,568
Posted By Ging Freecs
Interested in the knuckle, add me on Skype: Ryhex7

Interested in the knuckle, add me on Skype: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/29/2016, 23:20
Replies: 50
Views: 4,715
Posted By Ging Freecs
Interested in some of your stuff, add me on...

Interested in some of your stuff, add me on Skype: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/29/2016, 22:37
Replies: 5
Views: 523
Posted By Ging Freecs
Buying everything on Clockworks

Hey,

I'm buying (almost) everything on the official Clockworks server.

If you're interested in selling add me on Skype: Ryhex7
Forum: Flyff Trading 03/29/2016, 19:24
Replies: 4
Views: 846
Posted By Ging Freecs
I'm interested in alot of stuff, what's your...

I'm interested in alot of stuff, what's your Skype?
Forum: Flyff 03/21/2016, 15:20
Replies: 0
Views: 1,737
Posted By Ging Freecs
Mouse jumps everywhere in Window mode

Hi,

So after a few years I tried getting back into FlyFF (Clockworks server), but I'm having a problem.

My mouse goes crazy and jumps everywhere, only in windowed mode. It works fine on full...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2016, 20:17
Replies: 7,606
Views: 614,160
Posted By Ging Freecs
Looking for an English speaking guild..

Looking for an English speaking guild..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2016, 18:39
Replies: 7,606
Views: 614,160
Posted By Ging Freecs
Guys, for a S/S, would it be better to go 90 fire...

Guys, for a S/S, would it be better to go 90 fire or 90 light?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2016, 17:32
Replies: 7,606
Views: 614,160
Posted By Ging Freecs
What's the best build on this server?

What's the best build on this server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2016, 17:24
Replies: 7,606
Views: 614,160
Posted By Ging Freecs
Guys, what is the best build on this server?

Guys, what is the best build on this server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2016, 16:06
Replies: 1,435
Views: 105,954
Posted By Ging Freecs
Hello? How about I get the silks I donated for 2...

Hello? How about I get the silks I donated for 2 days ago?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/16/2016, 22:22
Replies: 1,435
Views: 105,954
Posted By Ging Freecs
I have donated yesterday but still haven't...

I have donated yesterday but still haven't received my silks. Tried to reach out to Timlock and Simulation, couldn't get in touch with them. SoulSp34r couldn't help me.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/15/2016, 18:09
Replies: 1,435
Views: 105,954
Posted By Ging Freecs
"all the daily quests", do you also mean the low...

"all the daily quests", do you also mean the low level ones?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/13/2016, 21:48
Replies: 1,435
Views: 105,954
Posted By Ging Freecs
Shame to see only ~200 people online. It's a...

Shame to see only ~200 people online. It's a great server that deserves way more, and I think it will get more. People are waiting for Electus, just to see it fail again. Exinta is really stable and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.