Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kronik_NZ
Forum: Smite Trading 05/03/2016, 04:29
Replies: 11
Views: 1,814
Posted By Kronik_NZ
I have screenshots with our convo. I ain't...

I have screenshots with our convo. I ain't breaking any rules to the admins who think I am. If you want proof PM me and I'll send you guys the screenshots. Ban this prick.
Forum: Smite Trading 04/30/2016, 02:19
Replies: 11
Views: 1,814
Posted By Kronik_NZ
Don't trust this guy I paid him, then he blocked...

Don't trust this guy I paid him, then he blocked me on Skype. Luckily I got my money back. Suck Sh!t
Forum: Smite Trading 02/29/2016, 13:46
Replies: 68
Views: 10,644
Posted By Kronik_NZ
Sorry dude my stupid phone must of f***ed up. ...

Sorry dude my stupid phone must of f***ed up.
Ill send you another PM.
Forum: Smite Trading 02/27/2016, 12:57
Replies: 68
Views: 10,644
Posted By Kronik_NZ
Check your pm

Check your pm
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.