Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rogalik90up
Forum: Nostale 06/08/2026, 22:19
Replies: 2
Views: 865
Posted By rogalik90up
[Request] NosTale Legacy Clients & Old Game Files

Since almost every old NosTale client download link from back in the day is completely dead, I figured it would be useful to create an all-in-one index thread to backup and preserve old game versions...
Forum: General Coding 04/01/2026, 00:52
Replies: 2
Views: 903
Posted By rogalik90up
hey shad0wboss, did you find some information on...

hey shad0wboss, did you find some information on this?

i'm currently attempting to bypass xtrap on a 2006 NosTale client.

there's this forum post that might be useful:...
Forum: Nostale 03/10/2026, 05:05
Replies: 1
Views: 455
Posted By rogalik90up
Extracting all quest dialogue data from NosTale

Hi, does anyone know how to extract dialogue from the game? Which files hold that data? Thanks!
Forum: Nostale 12/17/2024, 12:06
Replies: 10
Views: 7,564
Posted By rogalik90up
Has anyone created any maps with this yet? I'd...

Has anyone created any maps with this yet? I'd love to see the potential of this program.
Forum: Nostale 02/19/2021, 17:55
Replies: 3
Views: 1,814
Posted By rogalik90up
How do I successfully login to the 2008 UK Nostale client? OpenNos, launchers, etc.

I've spent around eleven hours yesterday learning to open a self-hosted Nostale private server with OpenNos ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), following videos I found online and on this forum...
Forum: Nostale 02/19/2021, 17:02
Replies: 7
Views: 1,218
Posted By rogalik90up
could you link me to the best resource for fixing...

could you link me to the best resource for fixing the loginpacket?
Forum: Nostale 02/19/2021, 05:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,218
Posted By rogalik90up
so... is there a solution?

so... is there a solution?
Forum: Nostale 01/02/2019, 19:42
Replies: 47
Views: 14,284
Posted By rogalik90up
Instructions still remain unclear. I guess we...

Instructions still remain unclear. I guess we will never know how to login into the game using a localhost connection.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.