Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tun110
Forum: Rappelz 05/14/2008, 08:48
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
TY JT for adding what I asked for...I have a RP...

TY JT for adding what I asked for...I have a RP for you tell me ur lvl go i can match it to ur lvl. it's no fun when ur pet is too high or too low from your level.
Forum: Rappelz 05/02/2008, 00:08
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
Yaa this version work for me too :) TYVM My...

Yaa this version work for me too :) TYVM

My suggestions for my purpose:
I realize that this new version only hit full hp mob and the waiting for mob to die time is a lot shorter.
I use this bot...
Forum: Rappelz 04/22/2008, 05:09
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
i m on xp pro.....i m not sure y but your 1st...

i m on xp pro.....i m not sure y but your 1st version, vyn's version and vyn modified by thewrap still works,

Hope that helps
Forum: Rappelz 04/22/2008, 05:02
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
i did all that and first thing that pop up after...

i did all that and first thing that pop up after i hit insert was the erroe message let me restart and try again.
Forum: Rappelz 04/22/2008, 03:59
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
nope i never pause it either, never work in the...

nope i never pause it either, never work in the first place. i haven't try the 3rd version u post up yet. i hope that will work. jt can we get some more detailed instructions on how to start it? i m...
Forum: Rappelz 04/22/2008, 03:25
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
I m on window window xp pro

I m on window window xp pro
Forum: Rappelz 04/22/2008, 01:10
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
I Got the same error as lukaaz 1/2 of the time....

I Got the same error as lukaaz 1/2 of the time. The other half of the time the bot only select my character over and over again.
no attacking
no angle change
no buffing
even when i select a mob...
Forum: Rappelz 04/17/2008, 05:01
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,090
Posted By tun110
A few other people notice that I used it...That...

A few other people notice that I used it...That is not good right? I have not been BAN yet.
Forum: Rappelz 04/01/2008, 01:42
Replies: 328
Views: 69,179
Posted By tun110
Wow great work all, i know you guys are still...

Wow great work all, i know you guys are still making improvements. Please keep us updated with the latest working version.
Thank You
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.