Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: EvilSerpine
Forum: Steam Trading 08/08/2016, 22:09
Replies: 0
[Selling] Doom steam key!
Views: 186
Posted By EvilSerpine
Doom steam key!

Offer me. Add me on steam

Steam Community :: Gamer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Steam Trading 04/03/2016, 14:16
Replies: 3
Views: 288
Posted By EvilSerpine
Okay. Will wait a bit to see more offers.

Okay. Will wait a bit to see more offers.
Forum: Steam Trading 04/02/2016, 21:52
Replies: 3
Views: 288
Posted By EvilSerpine
Accepting more than paypal. Come on

Accepting more than paypal. Come on
Forum: Steam Trading 03/31/2016, 21:00
Replies: 5
Views: 399
Posted By EvilSerpine
I sent a skype request. still no accept

I sent a skype request. still no accept
Forum: Steam Trading 03/31/2016, 14:32
Replies: 3
Views: 288
Posted By EvilSerpine
Rocket League Key (Paypal)

Title says it all. I have a second key I don't need.
I am selling it, whoever is interested either pm your skype or put it down below.

Edit: ACCEPTING MORE THAN PAYPAL. Offer me below
Forum: Steam Trading 03/18/2016, 11:15
Replies: 21
[Selling] ANY STEAM GAME!
Views: 1,239
Posted By EvilSerpine
Ye he got banned. I won't be getting any PSC...

Ye he got banned. I won't be getting any PSC anytime now. Good luck
Forum: Steam Trading 03/17/2016, 16:26
Replies: 21
[Selling] ANY STEAM GAME!
Views: 1,239
Posted By EvilSerpine
God darn it. If I didnt get scammed I would've...

God darn it. If I didnt get scammed I would've bought rocket league for 5 euro PSC.
Anyway gl with sales
Forum: Steam Trading 03/06/2016, 12:42
Replies: 9
Views: 464
Posted By EvilSerpine
Got skype? I can help u with something

Got skype? I can help u with something
Forum: Steam Trading 03/06/2016, 12:12
Replies: 9
Views: 464
Posted By EvilSerpine
He can go on G2a and make a saving tbh

He can go on G2a and make a saving tbh
Forum: Trading 02/16/2016, 22:49
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
Push! It was bought for 60 and selling for 20 btc...

Push! It was bought for 60 and selling for 20 btc or psc! Pmmmm
Forum: Steam Trading 02/13/2016, 17:32
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By EvilSerpine
User would not use MM and only wants me to go...

User would not use MM and only wants me to go first. Removed me
Forum: Steam Trading 02/13/2016, 16:59
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By EvilSerpine
Rocket League GIFT/KEY STEAM 5 EURO PSC

Title says it all. Pls guys I really need this game.
Forum: Trading 02/12/2016, 21:25
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH!

PUSH!
Forum: Steam Trading 02/11/2016, 17:26
Replies: 10
Views: 496
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH

PUSH
Forum: Trading 02/11/2016, 17:26
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH! STILL SELLING IT

PUSH! STILL SELLING IT
Forum: Steam Trading 02/08/2016, 15:33
Replies: 10
Views: 496
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH! LOOKING FOR ROCKET LEAGUE

PUSH! LOOKING FOR ROCKET LEAGUE
Forum: Trading 02/08/2016, 15:32
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH! CHEAP

PUSH! CHEAP
Forum: Trading 02/07/2016, 11:37
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH! Really need to sell this

PUSH! Really need to sell this
Forum: Steam Trading 02/06/2016, 19:44
Replies: 2
Views: 228
Posted By EvilSerpine
5 euro PSC? PM ME If yes

5 euro PSC? PM ME If yes
Forum: Steam Trading 02/06/2016, 19:42
Replies: 10
Views: 496
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH! I WANT TO BUY STUFF WITH 5 EURO

PUSH! I WANT TO BUY STUFF WITH 5 EURO
Forum: Trading 02/05/2016, 18:46
Replies: 4
Views: 267
Posted By EvilSerpine
Roman vs. Fousey ticket in LA.

Ye. Post your skype and offer below
I accept PSC and BTC.
Its a .pdf I have in my email and I can show FULL proof!
Its a FRONT ROW ticket.
Forum: Steam Trading 02/04/2016, 20:24
Replies: 1
[Buying] GTA V GIFT/KEY!
Views: 308
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH

PUSH
Forum: Steam Trading 02/03/2016, 17:35
Replies: 1
[Buying] GTA V GIFT/KEY!
Views: 308
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH!

PUSH!
Forum: Steam Trading 02/03/2016, 13:58
Replies: 4
Views: 375
Posted By EvilSerpine
How much PSC would u want for it?

How much PSC would u want for it?
Forum: Steam Trading 02/02/2016, 17:33
Replies: 1
[Buying] GTA V GIFT/KEY!
Views: 308
Posted By EvilSerpine
PUSH!

PUSH!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.