Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Blacklover2016
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/14/2025, 01:21
Replies: 306
Views: 68,374
Posted By Blacklover2016
What external means guys? Thx

What external means guys? Thx
Forum: Call of Duty 05/14/2022, 12:59
Replies: 3
Views: 759
Posted By Blacklover2016
Products for PS4

Hi guys,

I just know Cronus for console players, but I want to check with you if you know any other methods closer to hacks for the console.

Any experience or feedback?

thx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/07/2022, 18:16
Replies: 319
Views: 91,765
Posted By Blacklover2016
Still waiting for the verification, how much it...

Still waiting for the verification, how much it will take? thx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2022, 11:58
Replies: 319
Views: 91,765
Posted By Blacklover2016
I applied also!

I applied also!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/01/2022, 12:36
Replies: 151
Views: 38,977
Posted By Blacklover2016
I bought an account, easy and fast. 100%...

I bought an account, easy and fast. 100% reocmended guys
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/01/2022, 09:24
Replies: 319
Views: 91,765
Posted By Blacklover2016
How can I apply? Interested. thx

How can I apply? Interested. thx
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/22/2021, 20:06
Replies: 1
Views: 495
Posted By Blacklover2016
I just bought and acc and the email doesn't exist...

I just bought and acc and the email doesn't exist :)
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/12/2019, 22:34
Replies: 88
Views: 22,826
Posted By Blacklover2016
I just bought a 1 day, waiting to be approved....

I just bought a 1 day, waiting to be approved. :kappa:
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/25/2019, 17:08
Replies: 19
[Selling] .
Views: 4,509
Posted By Blacklover2016
Sorry guys, im new on this, what is this for? Im...

Sorry guys, im new on this, what is this for? Im interested to test the cheats
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/25/2018, 23:18
Replies: 2
Views: 1,769
Posted By Blacklover2016
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2018, 22:29
Replies: 46
Views: 3,636
Posted By Blacklover2016
very fast, and easy. 10/10 :)

very fast, and easy. 10/10 :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2018, 22:03
Replies: 2
Views: 518
Posted By Blacklover2016
Hi guys, first time i write a post like this. ...

Hi guys, first time i write a post like this.

Due to my confidence i usually do some trades out of elitepvprs, firs of all i should look into profile rates. (he got a 5 bad trades)

well I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2018, 21:37
Replies: 3
[Buying] Iron
Views: 302
Posted By Blacklover2016
Iron

HI guys.

Im looking for iron acc euw.

thanks
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/31/2018, 18:39
Replies: 12
Views: 1,286
Posted By Blacklover2016
I bought the 27 champs bronze V, perfect to start...

I bought the 27 champs bronze V, perfect to start boosting.

Easy and fast :) ty
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/31/2018, 18:18
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By Blacklover2016
Looking for bronce euw acc

Already got it!! Thanks to Testesi. :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hi guys,

Im looking for bronce 5, 4 acc to buy. I dont need...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/22/2018, 11:43
Replies: 13
Views: 3,391
Posted By Blacklover2016
How much can you earn? Thx for the info

How much can you earn?

Thx for the info
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/14/2018, 16:52
Replies: 29
Views: 12,177
Posted By Blacklover2016
I bought 2 acc and it was fast and good,...

I bought 2 acc and it was fast and good, Recommended
Forum: League of Legends 04/10/2018, 23:14
Replies: 2
Views: 692
Posted By Blacklover2016
Acc cheacker

Hi guys,

Im looking desesperate a acc cheacker, i dont mind if there is premiun

thanks!
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 03/27/2018, 17:50
Replies: 508
Views: 96,873
Posted By Blacklover2016
Hi guys, Ill like to contact with the...

Hi guys,

Ill like to contact with the support team.

add me on discord: Blacklover#8478
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/16/2017, 13:57
Replies: 2
Views: 755
Posted By Blacklover2016
Thanks, got my acc Unranked with 40 champs, lets...

Thanks, got my acc Unranked with 40 champs, lets troll!!!!!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2017, 22:22
Replies: 40
Views: 6,767
Posted By Blacklover2016
Nice smurf acc, fresh and 20k ip... fast and...

Nice smurf acc, fresh and 20k ip... fast and easy.. :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2017, 15:03
Replies: 150
Views: 21,578
Posted By Blacklover2016
amazing booster! we won all the games super fast...

amazing booster! we won all the games super fast and cheap :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/24/2017, 15:48
Replies: 6
Views: 301
Posted By Blacklover2016
Lets do this!

Lets do this!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/24/2017, 15:43
Replies: 6
Views: 301
Posted By Blacklover2016
Gold 4 40LP to gold 3

Hey guys!

Im looking for now to play some games to gold3 with some booster duoq.

let me know about prices and if u can play right now.

thanks!

ALREADY DONE, TY GUYS!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/24/2017, 12:20
Replies: 1,405
Views: 83,262
Posted By Blacklover2016
I hire 4 games and after the 4 games he gived me...

I hire 4 games and after the 4 games he gived me some good tips to improve my skills...

Recommended if u wanna learn :) :)

TY!!!!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.