Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FeroxVentos
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/27/2016, 21:02
Replies: 0
[Selling] Cheap Ecto Stacks
Views: 399
Posted By FeroxVentos
Cheap Ecto Stacks

WTS 27 Stacks Ectos


Price 3€/each stack

If you take all I can do 2.7€/each stack


PayPal verified, we can do small trades if you feel safer.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 10/10/2016, 12:18
Replies: 208
Views: 24,946
Posted By FeroxVentos
UP for the best shop on epvp!

UP for the best shop on epvp!
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/28/2016, 13:43
Replies: 3
Views: 590
Posted By FeroxVentos
35€ to be fair. This Account isnt worth...

35€ to be fair.
This Account isnt worth anything in 2k16.
Titles = fail
PvE Chars = everyone got these in 2k16
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/23/2016, 15:53
Replies: 10
Views: 914
Posted By FeroxVentos
worst scam in 2k16 seen so far xDDD

worst scam in 2k16 seen so far xDDD
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/21/2016, 12:35
Replies: 11
Views: 8,026
Posted By FeroxVentos
VaettirBot+NornLeecherBot - 12€ pls

VaettirBot+NornLeecherBot - 12€ pls
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/10/2016, 21:50
Replies: 1
[Buying] JQ Bot
Views: 377
Posted By FeroxVentos
JQ Bot

Hi,

I want to buy a Jade Quarry Bot for any class because I want to farm Points for Title fast.

Pm me if you got one, I will pay what you prefer :)
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/09/2016, 19:09
Replies: 0
Views: 986
Posted By FeroxVentos
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/27/2016, 11:53
Replies: 2
Views: 767
Posted By FeroxVentos
50€?

50€?
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/19/2016, 23:18
Replies: 0
[Selling] Battlechest Keys
Views: 160
Posted By FeroxVentos
Battlechest Keys

Hey,

I am selling 5 unused Battlechest Keys for WoW!

Including all Parts of the Game from WoW-MoP +1 Month Gametime!

Normal Edition
Burning Crusade
Wrath of the Lich King
Mists of Pandaria
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/19/2016, 23:15
Replies: 4
[Buying] WoW Account
Views: 268
Posted By FeroxVentos
Hey, thread closed, I got a cool account already...

Hey, thread closed, I got a cool account already finally :)
Thanks again!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/15/2016, 23:53
Replies: 198
Views: 15,638
Posted By FeroxVentos
Top Service!!! +++

Top Service!!! +++
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/15/2016, 15:03
Replies: 7
Views: 811
Posted By FeroxVentos
Geld nimmst du nicht ? :/

Geld nimmst du nicht ? :/
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/15/2016, 14:38
Replies: 4
[Buying] WoW Account
Views: 268
Posted By FeroxVentos
WoW Account

Hi,

I decided to start WoW again, after several years of break.

I am just looking for a normal WoW Account, with nothing special on it.

I Only want the Account to have some heirlooms for...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.