Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: konuresat
Forum: Black Desert 02/02/2018, 13:34
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,950
Posted By konuresat
Well I tried to use it on Privite Server.. İts...

Well I tried to use it on Privite Server.. İts not supported for Client 621 any help?
Forum: Black Desert 01/29/2018, 03:50
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,950
Posted By konuresat
Boi first of all thx for the Hack but I have one...

Boi first of all thx for the Hack but I have one question I cannot get it run at Turk-Mena İsnt it work at this server? I cannot find the version.dat in the game.. pls help
Forum: Black Desert Trading 01/13/2018, 20:07
Replies: 1,471
Views: 346,853
Posted By konuresat
Man,Thanks for work but I have an question when I...

Man,Thanks for work but I have an question when I start up my game in VMware My game just like 12fps its effects the program how can I increace the fps? Any Suggestions?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.