Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jacobs_Globals
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/06/2015, 01:44
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Let's talk about it. Add me on Skype :)

Let's talk about it. Add me on Skype :)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/05/2015, 23:18
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Boosting - all kinds.

Hi!

I'm a 28 year old guy who's been playing CS since he was a kid. I have played all my 5 accounts to Global Elite, so now I'm looking for more challenges.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/03/2015, 16:11
Replies: 1
Views: 223
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
bump, going again today

bump, going again today
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/02/2015, 12:52
Replies: 1
Views: 223
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Free DuoQ boosting - only today!

I'm playing on my GN3 account today.

Anyone can join as long as there's room.

Add my steam to join my lobby: Steam Community :: Frag or Die ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 23:38
Replies: 3
Views: 231
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
1. Global Elite - Rank 23 - 83 wins - 145 hours...

1. Global Elite - Rank 23 - 83 wins - 145 hours played.
2. Global Elite - Rank 31 - 184 wins - 379 hours played.
3. Global Elite - Rank 7 - 31 wins - 52 hours played.
Forum: Freebies 12/01/2015, 23:36
Replies: 2
Views: 257
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 18:12
Replies: 263
Views: 27,647
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Bought a GN3 account. Price was fair and delivery...

Bought a GN3 account. Price was fair and delivery was instant, so I'm satisfied.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 18:03
Replies: 3
Views: 231
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Cheap Global - 15 $

I'm selling my 3 Global Accounts at 15 $ each.

One of the accounts has 2,65 € in wallet.

I will go first if you're trusted.
Forum: Freebies 12/01/2015, 16:34
Replies: 2
Views: 257
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
Boosting for free

Hey,

I'm awfully bored and I want to play some CSGO. I'll play your account for free.

I'm a high Global player btw.

Donations are welcome but I don't care much.

I have 3 Global accounts...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 15:34
Replies: 14
Views: 717
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
I have 3 Global Elite accounts. Played them all...

I have 3 Global Elite accounts. Played them all myself.

Skype: jacob1988.org
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 13:56
Replies: 2
Views: 289
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
1 more Global account up for trade / sale now. ...

1 more Global account up for trade / sale now. 52 hours played, 31 wins :pimp:
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2015, 00:25
Replies: 2
Views: 289
Posted By Jacobs_Globals
TRADING 2x Global - Need 2x Lower accounts

Hey,

I have 2 CS:GO accounts that I want to trade. I played both of them myself. Clean of course.

1. Global Elite - Rank 23 - 83 wins - 145 hours played.
2. Global Elite - Rank 31 - 184 wins -...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.