Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: juhnu1
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 03/09/2018, 22:20
Replies: 56
Views: 6,836
Posted By juhnu1
He cheats...I suddenly lost my account...because...

He cheats...I suddenly lost my account...because he unlocked, and made steam return it to him....fkr..
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/25/2018, 21:37
Replies: 92
Views: 13,740
Posted By juhnu1
thx, working well

thx, working well
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/24/2018, 21:58
Replies: 56
Views: 6,836
Posted By juhnu1
Thx man, excellent and quick service. Just bought...

Thx man, excellent and quick service. Just bought one.
No need to use vpn and waste time. Quick and dirty. Thx
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/24/2018, 21:22
Replies: 92
Views: 13,740
Posted By juhnu1
Hi, I'm interested, can I have the discord pls.

Hi, I'm interested, can I have the discord pls.
Forum: Say Hello 11/29/2015, 11:54
Replies: 2
Views: 207
Posted By juhnu1
hi guys

Great to be here!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.