Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tig3rcl@w
Forum: WoW Bots 09/07/2021, 09:36
Replies: 96
Views: 18,003
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Invite please

Invite please
Forum: Pokemon 04/05/2020, 10:41
Replies: 117
Views: 72,925
Posted By tig3rcl@w
9831 1451 7426 Netherlands

9831 1451 7426 Netherlands
Forum: WoW Bots 02/05/2020, 10:20
Replies: 14
Views: 14,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
there are paypal options via discord, through...

there are paypal options via discord, through assigned resellers
Forum: WoW Bots 01/31/2020, 11:04
Replies: 14
Views: 14,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
It is never possible to say any bot is 100% safe....

It is never possible to say any bot is 100% safe.

I know logi is working perfectly, cause I am using it myself.
Logi is a very active developer, who is every day in his discord channel. He...
Forum: WoW Bots 01/21/2020, 13:57
Replies: 14
Views: 14,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
I am using this bot at the moment, and I can say...

I am using this bot at the moment, and I can say I am very pleased by it. It performs very good and it is easy to setup.
Forum: WoW Bots 10/15/2019, 16:32
Replies: 13
Views: 4,657
Posted By tig3rcl@w
interesting, I can't find you on discord

interesting, I can't find you on discord
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/13/2019, 15:25
Replies: 26
Views: 59,886
Posted By tig3rcl@w
This is great, thank you for sharing

This is great, thank you for sharing
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 10/26/2018, 13:40
Replies: 344
Views: 86,973
Posted By tig3rcl@w
messaged

messaged
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 06/17/2017, 10:13
Replies: 51
Views: 6,099
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Thank you for the boost m8. I was rank...

Thank you for the boost m8.

I was rank silver 1 last season, and after the boost I now ended up in gold.
(The booster had a smurf player in the team, who threw 2 games, otherwise he might have...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 05/29/2017, 11:24
Replies: 51
Views: 6,099
Posted By tig3rcl@w
the new season start 13 June, I will contact you...

the new season start 13 June, I will contact you then ok
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/24/2017, 14:47
Replies: 75
Views: 39,912
Posted By tig3rcl@w
why is the bot just running straight . Can it...

why is the bot just running straight . Can it perhaps follow the creep/minions, so it can tag some extra xp along the game :D
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 05/22/2017, 12:59
Replies: 51
Views: 6,099
Posted By tig3rcl@w
are you still boosting m8?

are you still boosting m8?
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 05/22/2017, 12:52
Replies: 2
[Buying] Bronze Account
Views: 497
Posted By tig3rcl@w
just create a new one, with the free heroes in it...

just create a new one, with the free heroes in it m8.
You can play with your friends then
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/22/2017, 12:50
Replies: 344
Views: 86,973
Posted By tig3rcl@w
If you run it within vmware player, will it...

If you run it within vmware player, will it continue to run in the background, or does it needs to be in front.

(similar as it would be with normal gaming)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/05/2017, 10:57
Replies: 892
Views: 128,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Flumio, thank you for your hard work

Flumio, thank you for your hard work
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/28/2017, 22:29
Replies: 892
Views: 128,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Flumio, I have a couple of issues with the bot. ...

Flumio, I have a couple of issues with the bot.
Somehow the bot does not detect properly that I am running 1980 resolution.
I have to switch to the 1367 resolution before it can work.

This is...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/20/2017, 14:05
Replies: 892
Views: 128,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
how does the community here create new user...

how does the community here create new user profiles?

I would like to level up Lucio, but I need a profile for it first
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/16/2017, 18:17
Replies: 892
Views: 128,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
I can confirm the same behavior

I can confirm the same behavior
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 12/29/2016, 13:28
Replies: 9
Views: 1,768
Posted By tig3rcl@w
I can vouch for him, he is an excellent player...

I can vouch for him, he is an excellent player and a nice booster.

My MMR was very low, and he played my 8 remaining placement games of which he won 7.
I am now silver 2, so slowly coming out of...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 12/21/2016, 11:03
Replies: 28
Views: 4,796
Posted By tig3rcl@w
I might also be interested, but I thought the...

I might also be interested, but I thought the macro's weren't working anymore due to the afk mechanism
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 10/25/2016, 12:09
Replies: 892
Views: 128,297
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Can I donate, to get a private key?

Can I donate, to get a private key?
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 11/23/2015, 09:32
Replies: 83
Views: 46,126
Posted By tig3rcl@w
can a 3rd click be added? When a xp cap message...

can a 3rd click be added? When a xp cap message pops up, it is nice to click it away.

Especially if we turn into a new day, that way the macro can go on and on
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 11/21/2015, 11:38
Replies: 83
Views: 46,126
Posted By tig3rcl@w
Ai mode had afk mechanism

Ai mode had afk mechanism
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 11/18/2015, 13:41
Replies: 57
Views: 30,220
Posted By tig3rcl@w
the HoTSTool os blocked by my antivirus scanner

the HoTSTool os blocked by my antivirus scanner
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.