Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: deREKT
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 04/15/2016, 16:10
Replies: 5
[Selling] Stripped Gen
Views: 627
Posted By deREKT
Proofs? with MM?

Proofs? with MM?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 04/15/2016, 16:07
Replies: 3
Views: 427
Posted By deREKT
Price?

Price?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 04/15/2016, 16:05
Replies: 12
Views: 986
Posted By deREKT
Nice account what is your skype? I can go with...

Nice account what is your skype?
I can go with MM (Ozan for example 500TBM+)
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2016, 01:53
Replies: 114
Views: 19,561
Posted By deREKT
Will I get banned for using it? If there is...

Will I get banned for using it?
If there is somone who didnt get any ban please write it down.

I will buy if its safe to use
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2016, 01:52
Replies: 166
Views: 38,473
Posted By deREKT
Will I get banned for using it?

Will I get banned for using it?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 01/11/2016, 18:17
Replies: 0
Views: 225
Posted By deREKT
CSGO Account for CA ACC

Hey, I got an Steam Acc with CSGO & BO2.
Please post your offers here.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/18/2015, 23:16
Replies: 0
Views: 169
Posted By deREKT
CS-GO account|COD BO2

Hello there!
I want to sell my steam account because i dont play this games anymore.
The steam have clean cs-go without skins, and COD BO2 in it.
I accepting PSC\NX Cash\ CA Accounts. No PayPal...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/08/2015, 01:44
Replies: 206
Views: 40,057
Posted By deREKT
C++ Based?

C++ Based?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/04/2015, 23:11
Replies: 3
Views: 397
Posted By deREKT
Legit seller.

Legit seller.
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/27/2015, 20:32
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By deREKT
Add me: ronen313

Add me: ronen313
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/25/2015, 14:29
Replies: 7
Views: 372
Posted By deREKT
I will buy the global elite for 100$ via PayPal!

I will buy the global elite for 100$ via PayPal!
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/25/2015, 14:23
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By deREKT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKresyXONww&featur...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2015, 16:51
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By deREKT
SNAKE SET + SOPMOD [Azazel / MAX SG - 90+ DAYS!]

Hey guys.
Im selling Acc with Snake set + Sopmod (Perm)
With 3 star weapons in it (Azazel), for over 90 days.
Acc have 0 reports, no forum registred name.

Price is 50+ EUR.
Snake Set ...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/08/2015, 21:49
Replies: 14
Views: 695
Posted By deREKT
If im from the EU can I still play? O.o

If im from the EU can I still play? O.o
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/08/2015, 21:48
Replies: 6
Views: 825
Posted By deREKT
Price?

Price?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/08/2015, 21:47
Replies: 11
Views: 979
Posted By deREKT
30 eur?

30 eur?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/08/2015, 21:45
Replies: 4
Views: 521
Posted By deREKT
OMM used? Do you have ID card of the account? ...

OMM used?
Do you have ID card of the account?
Any nx tickets?
Reports? Previous bans?

I can offer about 70 euros on COL and 100 on GOA.
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/08/2015, 21:44
Replies: 7
Views: 602
Posted By deREKT
80 - 100 euros /w PayPal & OMM?

80 - 100 euros /w PayPal & OMM?
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.