Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TemptationII
Forum: Zero 10/31/2015, 15:44
Replies: 9
Views: 1,019
Posted By TemptationII
LOL go ahead big boy. you close this one il open...

LOL go ahead big boy. you close this one il open another. One you wont be able to close. U can close the sites all u want. ill get egyptian vps and lets see u close that. so go ahead and keep wasting...
Forum: Zero 10/29/2015, 07:06
Replies: 24
Views: 8,830
Posted By TemptationII
Ye, well I didnt pay attention to that part when...

Ye, well I didnt pay attention to that part when i made the last one, and I know I made some mistakes with my server. Live and learn as the saying goes. Feel free to scan my new client though, its...
Forum: Zero 10/29/2015, 07:00
Replies: 9
Views: 1,019
Posted By TemptationII
The facts

I just want to start off by saying that a certain person has a vendetta against my server, and that he has tried to have my zero server closed because he claims a copyright to zero online. I think we...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.