Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TOMANATOR99
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/07/2021, 20:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,027
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Highly recommend, very professional and friendly....

Highly recommend, very professional and friendly. Prices can't be beat either
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/06/2021, 04:58
Replies: 0
Views: 589
Posted By TOMANATOR99
[WTB] Recoil Macro EFT

I'd like to buy a recoil macro for EFT, the more precise the better.
Discord: Toma#6854
Forum: Call of Duty 08/17/2020, 23:19
Replies: 21
Views: 4,616
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Anyone who has the tool or is a reseller, drop...

Anyone who has the tool or is a reseller, drop your discord so I can purchase please
Forum: Rust Trading 10/27/2019, 22:30
Replies: 101
Views: 43,249
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Recoil macros are on point and easy to use, Spez...

Recoil macros are on point and easy to use, Spez listens to his buyers and adds in macros to guns they want and is great to work with. +rep
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/06/2019, 20:27
Replies: 26
Views: 6,656
Posted By TOMANATOR99
vouch, legit and very easy to use

vouch, legit and very easy to use
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/27/2018, 04:41
Replies: 14
Views: 1,653
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Added on discord.

Added on discord.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/27/2018, 00:42
Replies: 4
[Buying] Account EU
Views: 572
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Good one, he admitted to scamming me, luckily I...

Good one, he admitted to scamming me, luckily I used purchase protection. Do not trust this person. Message me for proof of this guy scamming.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/26/2018, 15:37
Replies: 4
[Buying] Account EU
Views: 572
Posted By TOMANATOR99
add me on discord Toma#6854

add me on discord Toma#6854
Forum: ArmA Trading 02/17/2018, 22:44
Replies: 19
Views: 1,671
Posted By TOMANATOR99
When I asked him for screenshots he gave me...

When I asked him for screenshots he gave me pictures from a different Arma3 hack, didn't buy but be careful with this guy.
Forum: ArmA Trading 02/17/2018, 22:21
Replies: 19
Views: 1,671
Posted By TOMANATOR99
tomanator97

tomanator97
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/20/2018, 07:22
Replies: 3
Views: 575
Posted By TOMANATOR99
[WTB] Arma 2 DayZ ESP

Title says it all. Buying an Arma 2 DayZ ESP, nothing fancy, just an ESP.
Contact me on discord: Toma#6854
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/16/2018, 00:42
Replies: 11
Views: 2,685
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Paid for the hack a while back and never got it.

Paid for the hack a while back and never got it.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/23/2017, 21:41
Replies: 4
Views: 646
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Can vouch, as an experienced buyer of hacks from...

Can vouch, as an experienced buyer of hacks from many games, I can confirm that the hack works. ESP works and shows up on the map, aimbot is functional as well. Super nice seller, was able to help me...
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/21/2017, 23:05
Replies: 0
Views: 558
Posted By TOMANATOR99
[WTB] DayZ Mod ESP Hack

Title says it all, used to be one of Capt. Rusty's customers but he dropped off the face of the earth so I'm looking for a new provider.
Skype- tomanator97
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/20/2017, 16:47
Replies: 11
Views: 2,685
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Just paid for the hack and after payment seller...

Just paid for the hack and after payment seller went dark, still waiting for hack.
Forum: Main 02/18/2017, 23:48
Replies: 2
Views: 792
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Sounds like a real scammer.

Sounds like a real scammer.
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/06/2016, 22:19
Replies: 17
Views: 3,472
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Added on Skype

Added on Skype
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/30/2016, 15:50
Replies: 58
Views: 6,423
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Most professional and friendly seller I've ever...

Most professional and friendly seller I've ever met, this guy is incredibly nice and makes me want to sell to him. The hack is great, even shows enemy sight lines, I cannot stress enough how good...
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/27/2016, 12:15
Replies: 58
Views: 6,423
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Yeah

Yeah
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/04/2016, 05:14
Replies: 9
Views: 645
Posted By TOMANATOR99
ADGOD I am interested, please private message me...

ADGOD I am interested, please private message me or skype me. tomanator97
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/04/2016, 05:10
Replies: 16
Views: 1,252
Posted By TOMANATOR99
So I'm assuming this isn't safe?

So I'm assuming this isn't safe?
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/02/2016, 18:47
Replies: 1
Views: 1,177
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Added on Skype. Skype: tomanator97

Added on Skype.
Skype: tomanator97
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/02/2016, 18:45
Replies: 16
Views: 1,252
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Added on Skype. Skype: tomanator97

Added on Skype.
Skype: tomanator97
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/02/2016, 18:44
Replies: 10
Views: 1,633
Posted By TOMANATOR99
I added the username reflectic on skype.

I added the username reflectic on skype.
Forum: DayZ Trading 10/01/2016, 23:33
Replies: 10
Views: 1,633
Posted By TOMANATOR99
Added on skype I believe. Will let everyone know...

Added on skype I believe. Will let everyone know if it's legit.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.