Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezgame69
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2016, 17:12
Replies: 1
Views: 171
Posted By Ezgame69
EUW Silver 2 acc 23 Champs 2 skins vs lvl 30 EUW/TR idc of the rank

Hi I want to trade my smurf who

_is verified by my email
_got 23 champs / 2 skins
_have a high MMR to hit Gold 5 before the end of season
I trade this acc vs a lvl 30 EUW / TR
idc of the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2016, 22:01
Replies: 0
Views: 290
Posted By Ezgame69
EUW Silver Acc vs EUNE/EUW/TR/RU Higher Division acc

Hi

The acc got :

_a verified email : I send it with the account
_23 champions + 2000 IP now
_2 skins : Fire Warwick / Riot Kayle
_2 rune pages
_A very high MMR to up Gold very soon
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/27/2016, 14:24
Replies: 413
Views: 34,592
Posted By Ezgame69
I can recommend this guy ! Friendly, and...

I can recommend this guy !

Friendly, and very serious and rapid !

Ty so much for the acc <3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2016, 10:38
Replies: 1
Views: 217
Posted By Ezgame69
Acc EUW for 10e PSC

All is in the title

Lvl 30, unranked or elo idc, but EUW and ready to ranked.

Add me skype : SpaceFRzZ
Forum: Middleman 06/14/2016, 15:13
Replies: 12
Views: 934
Posted By Ezgame69
Safe, rapid and friendly ! I recommand this guy...

Safe, rapid and friendly !
I recommand this guy so much +1 <3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/14/2016, 13:53
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By Ezgame69
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2016, 18:37
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By Ezgame69
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2016, 18:24
Replies: 6
Views: 337
Posted By Ezgame69
Add me skype bruh ! I got a Gold 5 acc My...

Add me skype bruh !
I got a Gold 5 acc
My Skype : SpaceFRzZ
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2016, 18:21
Replies: 6
Views: 446
Posted By Ezgame69
u have skype bro? :s

u have skype bro? :s
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/11/2016, 08:48
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By Ezgame69
Gold 5 / Plat MMR 19 champs 2 Rune Pages vs ONLY Bronze Account

Hi,

I want to trade my EUW Smurf, who got 19 champions :
Allistar Amumu Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Garen Irelia Jax Kayle Yi Nunu Poppy Riven Ryze Singed Sivir Soraka Teemo Warwick
Singed is Mastery...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/21/2016, 20:14
Replies: 0
Views: 186
Posted By Ezgame69
EUW Plat 5 Acc 46 Champs 6 skins 3 runes pages

I exchange my acc vs a Normal acc with a good pool champs in TR or EU Server.
Add me on skype : SpaceFRzZ
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/21/2016, 10:56
Replies: 0
Views: 181
Posted By Ezgame69
EUW Plat Acc vs Another Acc

Hi,

I deal my Plat 5 acc who gots 46 champs 6 skins (victorious since S2), vs an other acc in TR or EUW, with a good pull of champs and many runes
Serious offer, I can have a middleman.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/20/2016, 22:51
Replies: 0
Views: 216
Posted By Ezgame69
euw plat acc vs most champs acc bronze / silver

Hi !

I deal my Plat Acc who gots 6 skins (Victorious Janna, Elise, Morgana, Butcher Sion, Traditionnal Karma, and Caterpillar Kog'Maw), 46 champs, 3 Runes Pages and many runes ...
Vs A Full...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/20/2016, 19:44
Replies: 0
Views: 221
Posted By Ezgame69
Plat Acc EUW Vs Full Champs Acc (Any Elo)

Hi !

I deal my Plat Acc who gots 6 skins (Victorious Janna, Elise, Morgana, Butcher Sion, Traditionnal Karma, and Caterpillar Kog'Maw), 46 champs, 3 Runes Pages and many runes ...
Vs A Full...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2016, 22:50
Replies: 37
Views: 3,929
Posted By Ezgame69
Ty so much, a very efficient a friendly guy,...

Ty so much, a very efficient a friendly guy, carried very hard with Elise :D
Forum: Freebies 03/16/2016, 11:24
Replies: 17
Views: 1,495
Posted By Ezgame69
I will provide you with an account and we will be...

I will provide you with an account and we will be able to duo.
Add me on skype : kassawin.epvp
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/15/2016, 20:18
Replies: 4
Views: 410
Posted By Ezgame69
All of them on EUW, and like I said I will only...

All of them on EUW, and like I said I will only sell by using a trusted middleman
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/15/2016, 20:13
Replies: 4
Views: 410
Posted By Ezgame69
Added you on skype.

Added you on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/15/2016, 20:09
Replies: 4
Views: 410
Posted By Ezgame69
Selling 3 cool accounts for interesting prices!

Hey guys, I'm willing to sell my league of legends accounts. One of them may grab your attention, if it does please make sure you add me on skype : kassawin.epvp. I will only sell with a trustworthy...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/13/2016, 17:02
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Ezgame69
Account Gold S5 vs Bronze / Silver Acc

Hi,

I'm will trade my acc in EUW who got 4 pages runes, 59 Skins, and 104 champions vs A Bronze acc EUW or TR region who gets more champs champions, and more runes pages ! For more screens add me...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2016, 21:01
Replies: 181
Views: 16,076
Posted By Ezgame69
Server: EUW Current division: was G5 ...

Server: EUW

Current division: was G5

Desired Division: Placements matches :p

Duo Queue Boost Y/N: No

Skype: Added you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2016, 20:52
Replies: 1
Views: 218
Posted By Ezgame69
Free Boost vs TR acc Lvl 30 S5 Silver !

Hi !

I can give my TR acc who got 26 champs, 2 skins, and 2 runes pages, vs a boost to got 10 wins on my placements matches in EUW !
Or free if you can :p

My Skype : SpaceFRzZ

It's a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2015, 20:17
Replies: 0
Views: 218
Posted By Ezgame69
Gold 3 / 90+ Champs / 4 Rune Pages / 50 Skins +

I sell my main acc or exchange vs a High Plat/Diam acc On TR or EUW server !

Add me skype for screens : SpaceFRzZ
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2015, 14:12
Replies: 0
Views: 144
Posted By Ezgame69
EUW Gold 3 / 90+ Champs / 4 pages runes / 40+ Skins

I sell my main acc or exchange vs a High Plat/Diam acc On TR or EUW server !

Add me skype for screens : SpaceFRzZ
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/07/2015, 17:02
Replies: 234
Views: 19,184
Posted By Ezgame69
A very friendly and nice guy ! Very cheap...

A very friendly and nice guy !
Very cheap prizes 2 smurfs And really good :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.