Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 1337Hien
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/03/2026, 19:00
Replies: 1,603
Views: 141,719
Posted By 1337Hien
Honestly, I'm impressed. The server has only...

Honestly, I'm impressed.

The server has only just started and already has over 8,000 players online. That's not something you see very often these days.

The towns are full, the world feels...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/18/2026, 02:48
Replies: 435
Views: 13,833
Posted By 1337Hien
I've been playing on Exilium for a while now, and...

I've been playing on Exilium for a while now, and so far my experience has been very positive.

The server feels stable, the progression is enjoyable, and there are plenty of activities to keep...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/11/2026, 18:57
Replies: 435
Views: 13,833
Posted By 1337Hien
Is anyone forcing you to donate for those “super...

Is anyone forcing you to donate for those “super cool avatars”? No, they’re not. Am I right? Absolutely.

A server has to survive somehow and cover its monthly expenses, including hosting, so that...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2026, 23:00
Replies: 250
Views: 99,240
Posted By 1337Hien
After many servers I’ve played over the past few...

After many servers I’ve played over the past few months, most of them were short-lived and run by admins just trying to squeeze money out of players. Yesterday I came here to try playing, not very...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/25/2026, 17:15
Replies: 180
Views: 289,963
Posted By 1337Hien
is ther any info about elix droprate ?

is ther any info about elix droprate ?
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 04/09/2026, 16:06
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By 1337Hien
Arrow What’s Happening with the Silkroad Community?!

Hey guys! :rtfm:

I’ve been following the scene and I have to say — servers are completely failing. Most of them just take money from players, promise events and rewards, and then disappear or...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/06/2026, 22:01
Replies: 305
Views: 72,435
Posted By 1337Hien
It’s definitely worth giving this server a chance...

It’s definitely worth giving this server a chance — IGN Jinsoyun.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/03/2026, 21:53
Replies: 9
Views: 709
Posted By 1337Hien
Thread looks fantastic from the images to the...

Thread looks fantastic from the images to the system explanations on the server, this is very appealing to me... I wish you success with the server and as many players as possible, it’s definitely...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/27/2026, 22:20
Replies: 589
Views: 19,949
Posted By 1337Hien
The server looks really good and stable, I...

The server looks really good and stable, I recommend you give it a try.
ING Tokyo
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/27/2026, 15:22
Replies: 589
Views: 19,949
Posted By 1337Hien
Hello everyone, After taking a look at the...

Hello everyone,

After taking a look at the server, I can say that overall everything seems well done and promising. However, there is one major concern that I believe needs attention — the trade...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/06/2026, 11:28
Replies: 366
Views: 21,174
Posted By 1337Hien
Nice server, Design see ya ing Hien

Nice server, Design see ya ing Hien
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/04/2026, 12:39
Replies: 366
Views: 21,174
Posted By 1337Hien
lookis nice good luck

lookis nice good luck
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/28/2026, 10:57
Replies: 102
Views: 124,360
Posted By 1337Hien
Hello everyone, let me share my experience with...

Hello everyone, let me share my experience with this server and the team. I came to the server to play — it’s a disaster. It’s classic pay-to-win where they take away players’ right to actually play....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/24/2026, 13:25
Replies: 102
Views: 124,360
Posted By 1337Hien
Scam server

Scam server
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/21/2026, 00:43
Replies: 1,299
Views: 226,223
Posted By 1337Hien
It looks like a very interesting and appealing...

It looks like a very interesting and appealing server. Either way, I wish you lots of luck on the opening, with as many players as possible :rolleyes:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/18/2026, 14:20
Replies: 774
Views: 126,333
Posted By 1337Hien
Alright, there’s no need to argue. I played last...

Alright, there’s no need to argue. I played last season and I know from personal experience. Regards.:D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/18/2026, 13:37
Replies: 774
Views: 126,333
Posted By 1337Hien
There’s no need to contact you privately —...

There’s no need to contact you privately — everything should be public. Honestly, it’s become ridiculous what you’ve turned this game into and how much you’ve damaged it. You give guild masters silk,...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/17/2026, 23:46
Replies: 774
Views: 126,333
Posted By 1337Hien
Just another seasonal corrupted server with...

Just another seasonal corrupted server with Arabs, P.S. There’s no hate — don’t take me the wrong way
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/11/2026, 19:55
Replies: 275
Views: 22,421
Posted By 1337Hien
Well-organized thread ,it looks promising. Good...

Well-organized thread ,it looks promising. Good luck to you guys!

ING Hien
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/17/2026, 14:36
Replies: 373
Views: 16,582
Posted By 1337Hien
What do you guys think about increasing the EXP...

What do you guys think about increasing the EXP rate as a welcome for new people who weren’t able to join the server from day one but would like to try and play on this server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2026, 23:06
Replies: 195
Views: 50,922
Posted By 1337Hien
Every server Astro creates is worth playing. The...

Every server Astro creates is worth playing. The guy is simply the best in this business. I’m glad I worked with you and that we remained very good friends. Guys, give this server a chance and see...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/27/2025, 00:13
Replies: 821
Views: 63,757
Posted By 1337Hien
Hello. There's not much to say here, but let me...

Hello. There's not much to say here, but let me share my impression and share it with some players because I have been in this game for a long time and I grew up with it. Here's the following: Tread...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2025, 21:25
Replies: 115
Views: 10,659
Posted By 1337Hien
Ruby has always been one of the more popular...

Ruby has always been one of the more popular servers. As far as I know, there are fair admins. The thread is nicely explained. this might be an interesting server, I wish you luck at the opening....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2025, 20:08
Replies: 41
Views: 2,955
Posted By 1337Hien
I don't understand what the point is of putting...

I don't understand what the point is of putting such difficult ratings for level up, where we have to spend more than 10 days to be at maximum level, so if we wanted that we would go to the original...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/23/2025, 21:15
Replies: 294
Views: 7,554
Posted By 1337Hien
The admins don't answer the simple questions of...

The admins don't answer the simple questions of the players on the tickets, they simply ignore us, also the supporters are useless, I had a good opinion about this server, I don't know if I would...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.