Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: johnchan05
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/25/2019, 12:12
Replies: 2
Views: 745
Posted By johnchan05
I can second this too, I have chat logs from...

I can second this too, I have chat logs from trying to purchase from this seller, he does not follow through with the order. I don't understand why Moderators haven't banned him and continue to help...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/06/2019, 12:33
Replies: 8
Views: 1,180
Posted By johnchan05
UNTRUSTWORTHY SELLER, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM...

UNTRUSTWORTHY SELLER, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. HE DOES NOT GO THROUGH WITH THE SALES. ONCE YOU'VE MADE THE PAYMENT. HE WILL STOP REPLYING AND HE ONLY CHOOSES OPTIONS OF PAYMENTS THAT ARE...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.