Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: danjediael
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2024, 03:21
Replies: 833
Views: 166,525
Posted By danjediael
I would like to, but I see no how to buy the paid...

I would like to, but I see no how to buy the paid version, and you also don't provide any discord channel or anything similar
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2024, 16:15
Replies: 833
Views: 166,525
Posted By danjediael
Well, not for us :) I bet that picture...

Well, not for us :)



I bet that picture is taken before the GCC minipatch, that's why even though your cheat is working it eventually closing the game while in a dungeon.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2024, 14:48
Replies: 833
Views: 166,525
Posted By danjediael
When going in dungeon, after a few seconds with...

When going in dungeon, after a few seconds with cheat on, it closes the gcc
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2024, 13:07
Replies: 833
Views: 166,525
Posted By danjediael
Do you have discord server?

Do you have discord server?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2023, 10:17
Replies: 276
Views: 45,925
Posted By danjediael
Perfectly fine for me. Everything works

Perfectly fine for me. Everything works
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2023, 16:46
Replies: 276
Views: 45,925
Posted By danjediael
CD hack causing to crash the game

CD hack causing to crash the game
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2023, 05:03
Replies: 276
Views: 45,925
Posted By danjediael
Is gc not be able to detect the dungeon run on...

Is gc not be able to detect the dungeon run on berkas using this 1 hit? I already tried it and I'm waiting for the result haha

edit: My dummy account got ban until July 12 hahaha
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2023, 18:25
Replies: 276
Views: 45,925
Posted By danjediael
This is working, thank you so much. I wonder if I...

This is working, thank you so much. I wonder if I can use 1 hit on berkas using this injector
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2023, 14:03
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
GrandChase.exe+??? is not appearing anymore for...

GrandChase.exe+??? is not appearing anymore for me, any update to others?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2023, 12:41
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
Please help us our great masters hahahaha, please...

Please help us our great masters hahahaha, please help us bypass the game :D
Pokeone
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2023, 18:27
Replies: 66
Views: 43,277
Posted By danjediael
what do you mean really fast? How you will be...

what do you mean really fast? How you will be able to find the threads if it will suddenly become userthreadstart?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2023, 18:20
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
Manual Bypass is not working anymore. When you...

Manual Bypass is not working anymore. When you open grandchase.exe then threads, the addresses will become encrypted
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/04/2023, 08:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,326
Posted By danjediael
What is the website of this server?

What is the website of this server?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2023, 02:56
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
It happens to me too, you're not alone haha

It happens to me too, you're not alone haha
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2023, 17:05
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
Can someone please make damage changer if...

Can someone please make damage changer if possible? :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2023, 15:04
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
I can still bypass using process explorer, but cd...

I can still bypass using process explorer, but cd and mp 1 hit not working, only god mode and monster vac. Please update thank you.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2023, 16:17
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
please read the post to those who can't bypass,...

please read the post to those who can't bypass, do manual bypass, read, just read. There are tutorials, don't be lazy AF
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2023, 17:21
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
Please update classic bypass, after decanee...

Please update classic bypass, after decanee update 3rd party detected. Thaaanks
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2023, 05:51
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
It's actually still working, 1 hit mp cd god mode...

It's actually still working, 1 hit mp cd god mode vac monster
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2023, 14:36
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
Please update thaaanks :)

Please update thaaanks :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/19/2022, 17:31
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
update cd mp thank u :))

update cd mp thank u :))
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/10/2022, 14:30
Replies: 54
Views: 20,420
Posted By danjediael
up

up
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/07/2022, 12:56
Replies: 54
Views: 20,420
Posted By danjediael
please update mp or dmg changer :c

please update mp or dmg changer :c
Forum: Grand Chase 02/22/2022, 11:34
Replies: 3
Views: 6,701
Posted By danjediael
full client link not working

full client link not working
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/16/2022, 13:57
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,891
Posted By danjediael
ohh I didn't notice, sorry. Thank you always...

ohh I didn't notice, sorry. Thank you always :handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.