Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheRealEli
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/06/2016, 09:34
Replies: 59
Views: 7,287
Posted By TheRealEli
really good and friendly booster. boosted an...

really good and friendly booster. boosted an account from d5 to d4 without any problems. carried some games really hard. :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2015, 13:13
Replies: 10
Views: 291
Posted By TheRealEli
Dia V to Dia IV, maybe more [EUW]

Hey guys, I thought a little bit and ow I'm looking for a reliable booster for firstly dia 5 to dia 4.

what I expect from you:

- u should've a very positive TBM since I will be the one paying...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2015, 01:58
Replies: 5
Views: 420
Posted By TheRealEli
LF Dia 5 to Master on EUW / only trusted

Hey, I will be looking for a good booster who is able to boost reliable from d5 to master.

what I expect from you:

- u should've a very positive TBM since I will be the one paying first
- u...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2015, 01:04
Replies: 12
Views: 1,044
Posted By TheRealEli
so, ur main is dia 3, r u sure that u can boost...

so, ur main is dia 3, r u sure that u can boost in dia, even to dia 1?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.