Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: denizniz
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2016, 21:38
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,848
Posted By denizniz
Same here. Ofc I tried to patch the game manually...

Same here. Ofc I tried to patch the game manually and install the latest wooxy file skin from the summonerfactory site but nothng works..
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2016, 23:23
Replies: 2,437
Views: 483,848
Posted By denizniz
Please patch the game manually (If you already...

Please patch the game manually (If you already have the latest patch, please wait for a bot update)
I have seen that someone else is getting the same error. My game is patched and I have downloaded...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2016, 22:36
Replies: 4,633
Views: 416,854
Posted By denizniz
Bought many accounts from this guy. Hes the best...

Bought many accounts from this guy. Hes the best seller ever do not even look for someone else ;)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/13/2016, 16:10
Replies: 4,633
Views: 416,854
Posted By denizniz
He is the really best account seller. I always...

He is the really best account seller. I always look for him whenever I want a new account. Keep the good work mate!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/08/2015, 23:25
Replies: 4,633
Views: 416,854
Posted By denizniz
The best account seller ever. Bought 4 rare...

The best account seller ever. Bought 4 rare accounts from him without having any problem. Thank you again ...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2015, 19:35
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Posted By denizniz
why whats wrong with 2.0?

why whats wrong with 2.0?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2015, 10:30
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Posted By denizniz
Bol Account For Sale

*Sida's Auto Carry - Reborn £11
*Divine Prediction $30
*Thresh Prince $10
*Broken Wings(Riven) £10
*Team Fun House Mainline Series(Akali,Azir,Fiora,Fizz,Irelia,Ryze,Urgot) $15
*Wrecking...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/12/2015, 01:50
Replies: 4,633
Views: 416,854
Posted By denizniz
I have just bought an account from him. This guy...

I have just bought an account from him. This guy is the best guys. From this moment I will do all my lol business with this guy. Thank you very much!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.